Fed Email Alerts
Enjoy the convenience of automatic email alerts. Now you can receive your account details in your mailbox. Subscribe today to enjoy a wide range of automated alerts. All you need is an email address for receiving the alerts.
- Features & Benefits
- Type of alerts
- How to register ?
- Email alerts offered by Federal Bank enable you to receive account details in your mailbox.
- Register today itself to enjoy a wide range of alerts. All you need is an email address for receiving the alerts.
- Registration is simple. Customers need to register the accounts for this facility by submitting the application to the branch.
- At present these services come to you absolutely free of charge
- Account statements can be received on a daily or weekly or monthly basis based on your choice
- Alerts intimating due date of maturity, due date of installment payment and renewal execution
- Cheque book issue alert
- Standing instruction Failure and Expiry
- Email alerts can be registered at the time of account opening itself.
- Alternatively, you can request facility for email alerts by contacting your branch.