VISA Bill Pay
Billdesk Bill Pay (formerly known as "Visa Bill Pay") is an extremely simple, convenient and secure way to pay your bills.
- Features & Benefits
- How does it work?
- Convenience – Saves time and hassles, compared to writing Cheques and Demand Drafts
- Rewards – Earn Utsav Reward points on the use of your Federal bank Visa Debit Card
- Efficiency – Most payments post instantly to your account so you can make last-minute payments and never be late
- Security – Payments made with Visa are protected by multiple layers of security
- Reliability – No need to worry about your payment getting delayed or lost in the mail or cheque deposit box
- Acceptability - Almost every reputable biller readily accepts VISA online payments worldwide
With virtually every reputable merchant worldwide accepting Visa online payments, it's the safest, quickest and convenient way for any one-time or recurring payment. Federal bank provides Visa Debit Cards which make it possible to use the Visa Bill Pay system. Currently there are two ways to make payments.
Pay Right Away Service:
Each time you receive a physical bill, you need to select the biller you wish to pay online, provide payment details and authorize it from your Federal Bank Visa Debit Card. Payment is processed in a secure manner and remitted to the biller along with your bill details. Some biller may also accept part or interim payment. No registration is required in this method, and each time you need to make a payment, you need to select the relevant biller and enter bill details.
Register and Pay Service:
To use the Visa Bill Pay - Register and Pay Service, you need to complete a short registration process and enter each billers details just once. You will receive regular email updates informing you of the due dates, so that you don't miss a payment. Paying, is as simple as logging on and authorizing a payment using your Federal bank Visa Debit Card. Additionally, a payment record is also maintained for all bills paid through this service to enable tracking of payments.
BillDesk BillPay employs the best-in-class security so that the transactions done through the BillDesk BillPay service are secure. BillDesk BillPay uses Secure Socket Layers (SSL) data encryption. Using SSL ensures that the information you exchange with BillDesk BillPay is never transmitted over the Internet unencrypted and cannot be viewed by unauthorized individuals. BillDesk BillPay uses SSL to protect users from unauthorized tampering or viewing of their account and billing information. This encryption is done using 128-bit RC4 encryption. In addition your credit/debit card information is processed over secure gateways that are certified by Visa.