Federal Bank presents Cash Passport, the ultimate travel card solution for our customers. Now you can enjoy your dream holiday spots, dine out with your family and friends, and forget the worries and hassles of converting currencies. With Cash Passport, enjoy borderless banking from Federal Bank.
Cash Passport is a prepaid, foreign currency Travel Money Card from Federal Bank designed with the needs of the traveler and their destination in mind.
- More functionality
- Better security
- Easier access to the preloaded funds.
- Lock in the value in GBP, EUR and USD to avoid currency fluctuations
- Greater control of spending – great for budget control
- Unused funds can be reclaimed upon return or saved for next trip (within FEMA rules)
- The card can be reloaded (within FEMA and card limits)
- Easy to obtain – No bank account is required
- Unlike traveller's cheques or cash, no need to carry ID or find a Money changer
- Access to cash 24 hours a day at over 1.9 Million MasterCard ATM's worldwide
- Issued instantly over the counter and is re-loadable
- Chip & Pin protected, for enhanced security
- Not linked to a bank account and no value held on the card itself
- Free emergency card replacement available if both cards lost or stolen at no cost
- Emergency cash disbursement available in as little as 20 minutes if the card is lost/stolen at no cost, up to the available balance on the Card and subject to availability
- Second back up card free of charge.
- 24x7 Customer Support available for:
- Lost / Stolen Card
- Doctor Assistance
- Legal Assistance
- Interpreter Services
- Sending Messages Home
- Access to Emergency Funds
*Cash Passport cards can be used anywhere MasterCard is accepted worldwide. In some countries restrictions may apply.
How to Apply
- The card can be obtained by submitting application for Cash Passport in any of these designated branches.
How to Check Balance
- Balance on your Cash Passport can be checked anytime anywhere by logging on to the Cash-Passport page
How to Apply for Refund
- Download the Application form for Refund
Federal Bank is the first Bank to have an e-shopping payment gateway in the country
Pay Utility Bills Online
Federal Bank is the first bank to offer Electronic Telephone Bill Payment in the country
Indulge in Our Mobile Banking Services
Recharge your Mobile, DTH and book Movie tickets using our mobile banking services
Cash Passport differs vastly from Travelers Cheques or Credit and Debit Cards in terms of convenience of withdrawing money or reloading cash and provides additional advantages of locking in exchange rates avoiding exchange rate fluctuations enabling users to travel abroad in peace.
Cash Passport Vs Travelers Cheques
How does Cash Passport differ from Credit cards and Debit Cards?
Fees and Service Charges
24x7 customer support numbers
|Country||Toll Free Number||Country||Toll Free Number|
|Australia||1800 098 231||Singapore||800 4411 256|
|Germany||0800 1800 756||South Korea||00798 4434 1279|
|Hong Kong||800 966 321||Switzerland||0800 563 428|
|India||000 800 100 7960||Thailand||001800 442 212|
|Japan||00531 780 221||UK||0800 056 0572|
|New Zealand||0800 444 691||USA/Canada||1 877 465 0085|
|Other Countries +44 207 649 9404|