- Expansion & Modernization, setting up of factory building and other infrastructure facilities
- Substitution of high cost debts / high cost term debts of other Banks / FIs
- Up-gradation of technology & energy conservation schemes / machinery
- Design and introduction of new layouts in the factory to enhance productivity
- Acquisition of software, hardware, consumable tools, jigs, fixtures etc
- Acquisition of ISO and other similar certifications
- Loans under Technology Upgradation Fund Scheme(TUFS)
- Securitisation of receivables
Period of the loan will be up to 60 months. Repayment can be made In Monthly /Quarterly / Half yearly installments or bullet repayments.
All Corporates having turnover Rs.500 Crores and above will be considered under Large Corporate portfolio or minimum exposure ( Funded + Non Funded) of Rs.25 Crores. Eligibile limit is Minimum Rs.25 Crores.
- Mortgage/ Hypothecation of fixed assets/machinery/ assignment of leasehold rights/ exclusive or specific charge on machinery being financed.
- Extension of charge over current assets
- Additional tangible security such as immovable properties / bank deposits etc.
- Pledge of promoters holdings
- Negative lien on current assets
- Personal guarantee of Proprietors / partners / promoters
- Corporate Guarantee