Avail 10% instant discount on a minimum transaction of ₹ 10,000
|Maximum Discount||₹ 2,000/-|
|Min txn||₹ 10,000/-|
|Offer Period||16th June 2022 to 25th June 2022|
Offer Terms and Conditions
- The Debit Card EMI Facility (“Facility”) is being provided by The Federal Bank Limited (“Federal Bank” or “Bank”) on selected merchant website, mobile site and mobile app (collectively “Platform”).
- This Facility is extended by the Bank on the Platform to its select customers who hold a valid Debit Card issued by the Bank (“Customer”/ “You”/ “Your” and “Card”), at the Bank’s Sole Discretion.
- By using this Facility, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions (“T&C”) as well as the Terms & Conditions applicable to Debit Cards, Terms & Conditions applicable to any specific Offers and such other terms and conditions that may be stipulated by the Bank from time to time.
Upon availing this Facility, you will be deemed to have accepted the following clauses:
“I understand, agree and accept that upon completing the payment using Federal Bank Debit Card EMI option, I am submitting a valid pre-approved EMI application to Federal Bank. By completing the purchase through the Debit Card EMI, I will be deemed to have read, fully comprehended and accepted the Terms and Conditions displayed on the application page and put up on the Federal Bank website www.federalbank.co.in
- The price of the product purchased through the Facility along with applicable interest will be repayable by You to the Bank in Equated Monthly Instalments (“EMI”) over the EMI Term opted by You. “EMI Term” means 3 months, 6 months, 9 months or 12 months, as opted by You.
- The EMI Facility will be provided only to existing customers of the Bank holding a debit card issued by the Bank and who the Bank, in its sole discretion, determines are eligible for the grant of the EMI Facility.
- The monthly EMI amount will be auto-debited every month from your card-linked savings account based on which your eligibility was determined on a particular date as specified in your EMI statement. It shall be deemed that You have authorized the Bank to mark auto-debit instruction in the above mentioned savings account for debiting the EMIs as and when due.
- Customer hereby agrees to make payment of the principal amount due along with the interest computed at the Fixed Rate of Interest in the form of equated monthly instalments (“EMIs”) through the tenure of the Facility which tenure has been explicitly opted by the Customer.
- The Customer undertakes to have and maintain sufficient balance in the savings account maintained with the Bank in respect of which the Debit Card EMI Facility linked standing instructions have been provided for the payment of the EMI on the Debit Card EMI Loan, on any of the due dates.
- The cancellation of the transaction for the purchase of the Product for which Facility has been utilised either by the Customer shall lead to cancellation of the Facility as on date of receipt of request to Bank. All amounts due from the Customer in respect of the Facility shall forthwith become due and payable to the Bank.
- If the final purchase amount after cancellation is less than the minimum stipulated amount for Debit Card EMI conversion, the purchase amount will be debited from the customer account and payment will be made without processing the transaction as a Debit Card EMI Loan
- In the case of subsequent cancellation/return of the product purchased, the applicable pro-rata interest charged on the outstanding Facility amount will have to be borne by the Customer.
- In addition to the above, all the amounts charged towards shipping / cancellation/ return or of any other nature, for the cancellation/ return shall be paid by You along with applicable interests as afore-mentioned.
- The reversal of the Facility amount will be effected by the Bank only upon the actual receipt of amounts refunded by the Merchant.
- Prior to the completion of the Facility/Pre-closure whichever is earlier, Customer cannot withdraw/cancel auto debit instruction on the Debit Card EMI Loan.
- Applicable processing fees will be charged for availing the Facility by the Bank which may be waived off during promotional events or campaigns, at the sole discretion of the Bank.
- All decisions regarding eligibility of the Customer as decided by the Bank are final.
- For all offers where, ‘No Cost EMI’ is mentioned, the interest portion will be borne either by the merchant/brand.
- Debit Card EMI facility is not available for non-resident Indians.
- The Bank shall not be liable for any technical errors occurring on the Platform or otherwise. Products sold on the Platform are subject to availability from the respective sellers and accordingly Bank in no circumstances shall be liable for non-availability of any of the products.
- The Bank does not endorse any of the products or brands being sold on the Platform and will not accept any liability pertaining to the quality, merchantability, fitness, delivery or after sales service of such products which shall be at the sole liability of the sellers on the Platform.
- The Bank reserves the right, at any time, without prior notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/ alter/ modify/ change or vary these T&C.
- The Bank reserves the right, at any time, without prior notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to withdraw the provision of this Facility to You.
- Pictures of products shown in the communication sent to customers, either through e-mailers or advertised on the Platform, are representative only and may not bear a resemblance to the actual products. None of the parties shall under any circumstances be responsible towards the same
- All government taxes/ duties shall be payable by the Customer.
- This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000, and the Rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
- By availing the Facility, it will be deemed that you have accorded your consent to Federal Bank as well as its partners for:
(a) Using information related to your activities and transactions carried out through the Platform for providing personalized services and product enhancements.
(b) Share pre-identified information related to your activities and transactions, to affiliates and partners of the Bank for providing personalized services and improved customer support