Shubh Yatra Loan
Planning for a holiday with your family? Need a vacation to recharge yourself from the stress of your job? Enjoy your dream vacations, relax and rejuvenate yourself. Forget all your financial worries because Shubh Yatra Loan is there for you. Shubh Yatra loan is one of the tailor made products that helps to meet the expense in connection with the travel abroad by individuals or family members.
- Features & Benefits
- Documents Required
- Rates and Service Charges
- Repayment options
- Other Terms & Conditions
- Quicker processing of loan
- Avail loan amount up to Rs.3 Lakhs*
- No hidden charges or heavy penalties
- Loan amount can include Cost for Train / Air fare, hotel stay, other conveyance cost and expenses
Who can apply?
- Resident individual with adequate income.
- If you are a salaried person, you should have a minimum basic pay of Rs.2000/-
How to avail the loan?
To avail the loan, Please visit any of our branches.
- Address Proof (Ration card Tel/ Electricity Bill/ Lease agreement/ Passport/Trade license /Sales Tax certificate)
- Proof of Identity (Passport / Voters ID card/ Driving License/PAN Card)
- Recent Passport size photograph
- Processing & Admin fee: 0.50% (subject to a minimum of Rs. 500/-)
- Late payment penalty of 2% of overdue amount per month (if delayed more than 30 days)
- Repayment of the loan can be made as lump sum or as instalments
Period of the loan
- Minimum- 12 months and Maximum- 33 months
- Cushion period of the loan will be 3 months
- For Salaried group period of loan shall be within retirement age
- Spouse shall join as co-obligant. In the case of family package, other major members of the family proceeding on tour shall also join as co-obligant
- Land and Building
- Gold Ornaments(Market Value)
- NSC/IVP/KVP(Present Value)
- LIC policy(Surrender Value)
- Deposits of the Bank
- Shares of high growth Companies which are traded not below 3 times of its face value.