SME Parametrised Scheme
Planning to start a new manufacturing/processing /trading/service related business or to expand an existing unit ?
With our SME Parameterised scheme we can find the means for your business.
- Features & Benefits
- How to apply ?
- Documents Required
- Repayment Options
- Rates and Fees
- Speedy loan processing
- Flexible repayment options
- Simple assessment
- Attractive pricing
- Cash Credit and BG/LC limits for working capital requirements.
- Term Loan for setting up/Refurbishing an existing unit or for purchase of fixed asset.
Period of loan
Term Loan – Upt o 120 months
Working Capital – Up to 30 months
Non Funded(BG/LC) – Up to 30 months
Who can apply
Companies or any other legal entity engaged in manufacturing/trading/service activities.
To avail the loan, you can choose any of these:
- Proof of Identity (Passport / Voters ID card/ Driving License/PAN Card/Aadhar Card)
- Address Proof (Ration card Tel/ Electricity Bill/ Lease agreement/ Passport/Trade license /Sales Tax certificate)
- Bank Statement (latest 6 months bank)
- Last 2 Years ITRs (computation of income), audited Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss a/c, if applicable
- Proof of continuation (ITR/ Trade license /Establishment /Sales Tax certificate)
- Other documents may be requested as per individual requirements.
- Please visit the Interest Rates page for details