- How it works ?
- Xpress Money is available to our account holders and non-account holders, under the Money Transfer Service Scheme by RBI.
- Facilitates instant payment of foreign inward remittance in cash (for amount up to Rs. 50,000/-) to individual beneficiaries in India within minutes.
- Hassle free instantaneous payment to beneficiary against photo identification.
- One of the fastest growing instant money transfer services with an agent network spanning over 50,000 locations in 100 countries across five continents.
Xpress Money in India operates within the purview of RBI guidelines and within the following framework:
- Only personal remittance such as remittance towards family maintenance and remittances favouring foreign tourists visiting India are permissible.
- Maximum permissible limit per transaction for Xpress Money is Rs. 50,000/-, per beneficiary
- Only 30 remittances can be received by a single individual beneficiary under the scheme during a calendar year