Online Remittance through NAB
- Only for NAB customers
- Concessional rate for fund transfer, Only 1/3rd of normal international remittance cost
- Transfer using Internet Banking
- Good Exchange rates as conversion is done by Federal Bank.
- Remittance for FCNR in AUD is possible
- Remittances credited to beneficiary account on next working day.
How to register?
Customers can register their NAB account for availing the benefit of concessional rate by sending the following information to our email ID email@example.com
- Full Name of Customer
- BSB Number (Bank State Branch Number/ Sort Code)
- National Australia Bank (NAB) Account Number
- NAB Customer Number (ID Number)
On receipt of customer's NAB account details, register that account with NAB for international remittances from such account. When this customer makes an international payment through Internet Banking to Federal Bank's account with NAB in Australian Dollars, NAB charges the discounted fee of AUD 7 only.
SWIFT Transfer from Correspondent Banks
SWIFT is the most popular mode of money transfer in the world. Our customers can send money from any part of the world through SWIFT. It is the most popular mode of money transfer in the world. To facilitate remittance through SWIFT, Federal bank has correspondent banking relationship with all major banks in the world.