Remit2India, service enables NRIs residing anywhere in the world, to remit funds online to any bank in India within the NEFT/RTGS network. Federal Bank now offers NRIs a state-of-the-art remittance service- Remit2India, in association with TimesofMoney, the leading service provider, offering online remittances to India.
- How to avail ?
- From Which Countries Can You Send Money?
- Uses a secure, state-of-the-art technology platform to send money anytime using the Internet
- 24x7 customer service and online funds transfer tracking
- Have the comfort of using a service offered by two trusted brands - Federal Bank & TimesofMoney
- Great deals on exchange rates
To avail the Remit2India service, you need to register and login using the Remit2India link on the Federal Bank website
If you have already registered for the service, all you need to do is login to your account using the link above and start your transactions.
If you have not registered for the service, as a first time user, you will need to:
- Register by clicking on the link.
- Set-up your overseas bank account that you want to send money from and also the address book of receivers in India
- Complete a one-time verification process for your safety
- Choose the amount and send money online.
Via Remit2India service, You can send money online from 5 countries to India
- United Kingdom
- United States