RD Xtra Gain
- Features & Benefits
- How to apply ?
- Documents Required
- Repayment options
- Other conditions
- Interest Rates & Charges
How RD Xtra Gain is different from normal recurring deposit?
- RD Extra Gain is a twin product. It has all the benefits of a normal Recurring Deposit scheme. To crown it, an attractive loan offer also.
- Normally, if you invest in a Recurring Deposit for a period in equal installments, you will receive the maturity benefits at the end of the deposit payment schedule. The benefits of RD scheme of any other bank ends here. However RD Extra Gain from Federal Bank gives you more than an RD.
- Any time Loan after 12 months
- Quantum of loan fixed based on 5 years' future RD installments
- Relaxations in income proof documents
- Option to discontinue RD on availing the loan facility
- Only 6 prompt installments in RD is required for existing Retail customers with good repayment history and Average Monthly Balance.
- Customers need to remit only the same installment amount even after availing the loan
- Existing customers who have already remitted 12 installments promptly are also eligible.
- Supported by over 1000 branches
Who can apply?
- Minimum monthly RD installment - Rs.1000.
- Minimum period for which RD has to be started – 24 months.
- Prompt remittance of latest 12 installments in RD.
- Existing RD customers who have remitted 12 installments promptly are also eligible for the loan
To avail the loan, Please visit any of our branches
- Proof of Identity – Copy of Passport
- Recent Passport size photograph
- Address Proof
Repayment of the loan can be made as lump sum or as installments
- Age of the borrower shall not exceed 60 years or retirement age whichever is lower at the end of the loan tenor
- Maximum Loan amount- Rs. 5 Lakhs
- Maximum Loan period – 60 months
- Age of the borrower shall not exceed 60 years or retirement age whichever is lower at the end of the loan tenor.
- Co-obligancy of spouse is required.
- Prepayment Penalty Nil
- For loan amount up to & including 1 lakh, Co-obligancy /guarantee of 2 persons is required.
- For loan amount above 1 lakh, Collateral security is required.
Please visit the Interest Rates page for details