Post Shipment Limit(PSL)
Post Shipment Limit(PSL) is provided to exporters for purchase/discounting/negotiating of foreign sight /Usance bills.
- Provided to an exporter for purchase/discounting/negotiating of foreign sight /Usance bills.
- Post Shipment Credit is to be liquidated from the proceeds of export bills in respect of goods exported/services rendered.
- Eligible limit is Minimum Rs.25 Crores.
- No margin generally for bills under LC's
- Period of the facility is upto 12 months
- Applicant shall be an Exporter
- All Corporates having turnover of Rs.500 Crores and above.
- Document of title to the goods.
- Extension of charge over current assets / Fixed Assets
- Additional tangible security such as immovable properties / bank deposits etc.
- Personal guarantee of proprietors / partners / promoters
- Corporate guarantee
- ECGC cover (on a case to case basis).