Apply for PAN Cards
Federal Bank presents an easy and hassle-free way of applying for PAN Cards
- Features & Benefits
- Why do you need PAN Card?
- How to apply ?
- Precautions for filling Form
- Collect the PAN Card application from any of our Branches or download it from our website.
- Fill up the application, affix a photo and submit it to your nearest Federal Bank Branch.
- Instructions for filling up the application are available in the application form itself. (Pages 3 & 4)
- Only a Pass Sheet with minimum two customer-induced transactions in the last six months signed by the Bank Official is sufficient.
- If your account is not having customer induced transactions in the last six months, then you can submit copy of any other Identity Proof/Address proof (list of documents given in Page No.4 of Application Form).
- Remit an amount of Rs.96/- at the time of submission of the application. Alternatively, you may give a cheque favouring the bank for this amount.
- The Branch will verify the address given in the application with that the address registered in our system.
- You will be provided a signed acknowledgement. The Processing Fee Coupon number will be intimated separately wherever mobile numbers are available.
- When the PAN Cards are ready they will be despatched to you directly
- We will be accepting application for PAN from resident customers only
- While filling up the application, take extra care in filling up the Name
- The Last Name/Surname should be your name and first name should be the expansion of your first initial and middle name should be the expansion of your second initial. (This is for individuals).
- For example, if your name is P K Krishna Kumar, your last name/surname should be Krishna Kumar and first name should be expansion of P (say Palappilly) and middle name should be expansion of K (say Karunakaran)