16th August to 31st October 2021
All NRE SB customers of Federal Bank who:
*Over the counter cash remittances and transfers within Federal Bank accounts will not be considered for gift. Note:- Remittance to NRO SB/NRO Noor and NRE Noor accounts are not included in the campaign. NRO RD is also not eligible to be part of the campaign.
All remittances to NRE SB of Rs.50000 & above will be eligible for an assured gift – Branded bed sheet set, subject to the conditions:
Even if the customer has remitted multiple times and opened multiple RDs he/she will be eligible for a single gift. And eligibility for the same will be ascertained based on the conditions no 1 & 2.
Example 1: If a customer remitted Rs. 50000 on 18th August and subsequently opened MFSF on 30th September is eligible for gift (Within 45 days of remittance)
Example 2: If a customer opened NRE RD for Rs.10000 on 20th September 2021, subsequently makes an inward remittance on 4th Nov 2021; customer is eligible for gift (remittance within 45 days of NRE RD opening)
Terms and Conditions
- This Offer is valid from 16th August to 31st October 2021. This period, will, here-in-after in this document, be referred to as ‘Offer Period.’
- Eligibility criteria:
- All NRE SB customers remitting Rs. 50,000 & above in NRE SB accounts and Open NRE MFSF/RD for any tenure from 1 years to 10 years with a minimum amount of Rs.5000.
- Open NRE RD/MFSF for Rs.5000 or above for any tenure between 1 – 10 years and subsequent remittance of Rs. 50000 or above in NRE SB account within 45 days of NRE RD/MFSF account opening.
- Customer is eligible for a branded bed sheet set if the condition no 2 is complied.
- In case of queries, please e-mail to email@example.com
- You can also reach us at our contact centre numbers 080-61991199, 0484 2630994 or 0484 2630995
- The Offer will be valid from 16th August to 31st October 2021 (both days inclusive) ("Offer Period"), unless revoked or extended by Federal Bank in its sole discretion without any prior notice and without any liability. Federal Bank reserves the right to extend, withdraw, discontinue or terminate this offer at any time without prior notice.
- Eligible customers can collect the gift from base branch from 1st Jan 2022 onwards.
- The Customer availing this offer shall be deemed to have read, understood and accepted these terms and conditions and bound by the same.
- The decision of Federal Bank regarding the Offer shall be final and binding on the Customers.
- This Offer will not be applicable for any transaction in case the transaction is cancelled, by the customer and/or by the service provider for any reason whatsoever.
- In the event of failure of a customer to comply with these Offer Terms, he/she will not be eligible to receive any points under this Offer.
- Federal Bank reserves the right, at any time, without prior notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary all or any of the terms and conditions of the Offer, or to replace, wholly or in part, this Offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not.
- Federal Bank reserves the right to disqualify any customer from the benefits under the Offer if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the Offer.
- By participating in this Offer, every customer expressly agrees that Federal Bank or any of its affiliates will not (under any circumstances) be liable or responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that a customer may suffer, directly or indirectly, in connection with this Offer.
- Nothing contained herein amounts to a commitment by Federal Bank to conduct further, similar or other offers.
- The customers are not bound in any manner to participate in the Offer. Any such participation is voluntary and the same is being made purely on a "best effort basis".
- The Federal Bank makes no warranty or representation of any kind in relation to the network or its connectivity or service/performance by the service provider and Bank shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered or incurred by the Customer resulting from or in connection with the same.
- Federal Bank shall not be liable if the Offer cannot be availed by the Customer due to network connectivity and/or due to any other issues related to the service provider.
- The Offer is non-transferable.
- In all disputes and other matters relating to the Offer, the decision of Federal Bank shall be final, conclusive and binding on the Customers in all respects.
- Any disputes arising out of this offer shall be subject to arbitration under the Indian Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 including any statutory amendments carried thereof. Arbitration shall be conducted by a sole arbitrator appointed by Federal Bank for this purpose and the award of the arbitrator shall be final and binding on Federal Bank and the Customer. The seat of arbitration shall be Kochi. The language of arbitration shall be English.
- The Offer is subject to applicable Indian laws and any disputes arising out of these offers are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts/tribunals of Kochi.