- How to apply ?
- Balance Requirement
- Documents Required
- Ways to Access Your Account
- Interest Rates & Service Charges
- 40 Free Cheque leaves per half-year
- One Free monthly account statement to be collected from Branch, if not opted for passbook.
- Visa International Gold Debit Card
- Free daily cash withdrawals up to Rs. 1,00,000 /- (through ATM)
- Free daily POS transactions up to Rs. 1,00,000/-
- Temporary overdraft facility through ATM's up to Rs. 25,000/-
- Free Internet banking
- Free Mobile banking and Mobile alerts
- Free E-mail alerts
- Free monthly Demand Draft limit of Rs. 50,000/-
- 50% concession on service charges on collection of out-station cheques
- 50% concession on Processing Fee / Administration Fee for all Retail Loan Products
- Free RTGS / Free NEFT facility available
- Two Young Champ accounts in the name of minor children, with no AQB Stipulation
- Resident Women above 18 years can open Mahilamitra account.
- You can open the account as online or offline.
- For opening the account online, please click here.
- For opening the account offline, please download the account opening form. Duly filled account opening forms shall be submitted to your branch of choice along with the documents.
- Average Monthly Balance of Rs. 5,000/-
KYC Documents (Any one address proof and identity proof)
|Document||Identity Proof||Address Proof|
|Voter's Identity Card||Yes||Yes|
|Job card by NREGA duly signed by an officer of the State Government||Yes||Yes|
|Permanent Account Number (PAN) card||Yes||No|
Two copies of recent passport size photograph
Federal Bank provides you a number of ways to access your accounts and experience the host of services offered by us. Without visiting your branch, you can choose any of the following channels to access your bank account: