Lotza BHIM UPI
Lotza BHIM UPI
Got different Bank accounts? Use Lotza BHIM UPI which bundles all your bank accounts in a single App. Now let's bank the Lotza BHIM UPI way. Banking now more secured through Lotza BHIM UPI. Link different Bank accounts to a single app for your banking requirements. Lotza BHIM UPI is one of the few UPI (Unified Payment Interface) PSP App to be approved by National Payments Corp. of India Ltd (NPCI).
Features of Lotza BHIM UPI
- One single App for Multiple Bank Accounts
- Send money to any Bank Account using only Virtual Payment Address (VPA)
- Option to send money using Account No/IFSC or Mobile Number/MMID (Mobile Money Identifier)
- Request money from any one of any Bank using the sender's Virtual Payment Address (VPA)
- Get account balance of registered account
- Scan N Pay (QR based payment solution) to receive and send money
- Get an OTP from the customer's bank (in the case of non Federal Bank customers) to complete IMPS transactions
- Register for Mobile Banking Services
- Change MPIN of Mobile Banking
- View Transaction History through Lotza BHIM UPI
- Log App related grievances / complaints
Its more secured: No need to pass on your account details for funding your account, Use Virtual Payment Address (VPA) to keep your transactions more confidential and secured. VPA is a unique ID similar to an email ID which will be issued by the Bank to the user. VPA will be mapped to user's Bank Account and helps the user to keep confidentiality of his Account details. VPA will be a combination of username + "@" + Bank Handle. (XYZ@ Federal).