Job Portal - General Instructions
- Before submitting the online resume, please ensure that the particulars furnished in the application form are correct in all respects. The application will not be considered if at any stage it is detected that the information provided is incorrect or suppressed. If any of these shortcomings is/are detected even after the appointment, his/her services are liable to be terminated.
- Decision of the Bank in all matters regarding eligibility of the applicant for a particular post, the stages at which such scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, the documents to be produced for the purpose of conduct of selection process and any other matter relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidates. No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained by the Bank in this regard.
- Mere submission of online resume does not guarantee that you will be called for any selection process.
- Shortlisting of applications will be done at the sole discretion of the Bank based on its requirement or the profile of the resume etc. No correspondence or enquiries in this regard will be entertained.
- The Bank reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standard, etc., in order to restrict the number of applicants to be called for selection process commensurate with the requirement of the Bank.
- Applicants if selected are also liable to be posted/ transferred anywhere in India or abroad as per the administrative requirements & discretion of the Bank.
- The Bank has the right to reject any application/candidature at any stage without assigning any reason and the decision of the Bank shall be final.
- Canvassing in any form will not be entertained.
I hereby declare that I have read the instructions carefully and agree with all the terms and conditions.