Gone are the days when you needed to visit your Bank to update your passbook. Federal Bank introduces FedBook - a convenient and secure mobile app to get your Account passbook on your smartphone. Though, we are more than happy to serve you at our branch, we believe that your time is as valuable as your money. Unlike any other banking application, you need not fill in any application form- Just download FedBook app and start using it !
FedBook mobile application offers you following advantages:
- No phone calls and no wait for SMS alerts
- Keep track of Savings, Current, Overdraft, Loans and Deposits accounts
- Get your account statements anywhere anytime
- Works online as well as offline
- Track your clearing cheques
- Real time transaction updates
- Option to customize syncing interval
- Facility to tag transactions and add personalized remarks for transactions
- Search and filter facility to find a transaction
- Multiple accounts view
- Facility for tracking of your loan accounts- details like Current balance, Interest rate, Loan period, Installment date, Installment Amount, Due Amount etc. is provided in the application.
- Facility to view all your deposit accounts -RD , FD, Cash Certificates that you hold with our bank, along with details like Balance, Account Type, Interest rate, Open date, Maturity date, Period, Deposit Amount etc, sorted in the order of maturity dates.
- Facility to view their non regularized cheques once it is presented at our clearing houses.
Download and Install FedBook
Transfer your funds to self
accounts, other accounts with
Federal Bank and accounts
with other banks
You receive an SMS in your mobile
which will contain the mPIN for FedBook
application. Enter the received mPIN in the
- How to activate FedBook ?
- Frequently Asked Questions
You can activate FedBook by just sending an SMS from your mobile number which is registered with your bank account.3
SMS Format is given below:
FEDBOOK << Space >> 14 digit account number
SMS should be sent to 919895088888 or 5676762
FedBook App is available for Android and iOS based smartphones, Windows phones and for Blackberry Touch Phones. Go ahead and explore FedBook !