Fed Alert, the mobile alert facility from Federal Bank enables you to get real-time banking information on your handset. Just register your mobile number with us, choose alerts and set limits that you require and relax. You will receive automated alerts of the transactions in your account instantly in your mobile phone. The service is available across the globe in more than 150 countries and in different networks like CDMA, TDMA and GSM.
- Features & Benefits
- Type of alerts
- How to register ?
- Not receiving alerts ?
- Rates and Service Charges
- The services are available to customers all over the world.
- The customer can restrict the Alerts to desired transactions only.
- Register your mobile phone number with your branch to avail this service. Once you register for Mobile Banking, preset alerts will be enabled automatically to the customer.
- Alerts can be set for SB, ONR, NRE, ODCC and Current accounts. You can receive following types of alerts based on your choice:
- Inward clearing alerts
- Consolidated alerts
- Alerts for individual transactions
- Due date intimation for Term deposits and loan installment due dates
- Cheque book issue alert, cheque issued bounced and cheque deposited bounced alerts
- Mobile alerts can be registered at the time of account opening itself
- Alternatively, you can request facility for mobile alerts by contacting your branch.
- If you are experiencing any difficulty / non-availability with Mobile alerts, please make a call to our Contact Centre. Contact Center is your single point contact with the bank.
- Dial the pan India toll free number 1800 - 425 - 1199 Or 1800 - 420 - 1199 to avail the services of the Contact Center.
- Customers from abroad can dial +91- 484 - 2630994 or +91- 484 - 2630995. Executives will be available 24 x 7 to help you.
- Please refer Rates and Charges page for details.