- Sole Proprietorship Firms
- Partnership Firms
- Public/Private Limited Companies
- Transaction Limits
- Documents Required
- How to Register?
- Terms and Conditions
Easy Registration process
Multi user approval
Quick Pay & Fund Transfer
- Entity should maintain Current or OD/CC accounts with the bank. Saving's account customers can use our very own FedMobile app. Customers who have both current and savings account can use both FedMobile and FedCorp app.
- Account should be active and KYC Compliant.
- Authorized Signatories of the account (i.e. Individuals designated to operate the account/related party) should be KYC compliant.
- Mobile number should be updated for all authorized signatories
- Authorized Signatories for the above purpose will be considered based on the updation done in Finacle (AS). Related parties with types updated as (Joint Holder, Guarantor…etc.) will not be allowed to access the application.
- No two authorized signatories should have same mobile number updated in the system.
- Mode of Operations Single, Joint and E (or) S will be allowed.
- Quick Pay = Rs 25000
- Per transaction = Rs 5 Lakhs
- Per day = Rs15 Lakhs
- Per month = Rs 2 Crores
- Corporate FedMobile application form.
- Signed Board Resolution – For Companies, Societies & Associations
- Signed Letter of Authorization – For Partnership Firms
- Enter corporate account number and registered mobile number.
- An OTP will be sent to customer via SMS. If the customer does not receive the SMS, they can use IVR.
- Once the customer receives the OTP successfully, he/she will have to enter the OTP and confirm the same.
- The customer can set MPIN. This MPIN will be used by the customer to login to their FedCorp application and required to remember it.
- Once the MPIN is set by the customer, they will be required to Login to FedCorp with the same MPIN.
- As the customer is logged in, there will be an app tour in which the customer will get the information about the features and functionalities of the FedCorp.
- After the customer has gone through the app tour, they will be asked to activate their FedCorp.
For terms and conditions of Corporate FedMobile usage, please click here.