Contact Center is your single point contact with the bank. Dial the pan India toll free number 1800 - 425 - 1199 Or 1800 - 420 - 1199 to avail the services of the Contact Center. Customers from abroad can dial +91- 484 - 2630994 or +91-484-2630995. Executives will be available 24 x 7 to help you. They will divulge information regarding your accounts only after proper identification. For verification you will be requested to provide the following information.
For general enquiries:
Full name and Account number along with any two of the following details:
- Communication address registered with bank records
- Customer id
- Last 3 transactions
You can also contact us via Email : email@example.com
For queries related to FedNet Internet Banking:
FedNet User ID, Full Name, Email ID registered with bank records and any one of the following details:
- Date of Birth
- Customer ID
You can also contact us via Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Information regarding our products.
- Balance in your Account.
- Fate inquiry about your cheques (both local clearing and outstation cheques).
- Clarifications regarding entries in the account.
- Location of Branches and ATMs.
- Information on service charges & interest rates.
- Escalation of customer complaints.
- Your suggestions on our products and services.
- Request for unlocking your FEDNET accounts and reissue of password.
- Status of your ATM card.
An IVR (Interactive Voice Response) and Telebanking are provided at the Contact Center.
A customer needs to register through IVR for availing Telebanking facility. The customer will be provided with a four digit TPIN (Telebanking Personal Identification Number – similar to the PIN used in ATMs). This facility can be availed from any land line / mobile connection. The Contact Center Executives will help the customers in registering TPIN.
The following facilities are offered through Telebanking.
- The balance in your Account.
- The last 5 transactions in your account.
- Request Cheque Books.
- Status enquiry on payment of Cheques issued by you.
- Details like Amount, Instalment Amount, Instalment due date etc, about your loan accounts.
- Details like account no. amount, Interest Rate, Maturity Amount etc, about your term deposit accounts.
- Transfer funds between your accounts (maximum of Rs 5000 per transaction) and to third party accounts (maximum of Rs 2500 per transaction). There is a total ceiling of Rs 10,000 per day per customer*.
To Register for Telebanking, please submit Tele banking request at your branch. Visit Forms & Stationery page to download the application form.