Freedom SB is not just a regular savings account. Along with saving your money, you can get access to a wide variety of services.With exciting features like International Debit Card, Free account statements and new age banking channels, Freedom SB Account takes the hassle out of everyday banking.
- Who can apply ?
- How to apply ?
- Balance Requirement
- Documents Required
- Ways to Access Your Account
- Interest Rates & Service Charges
- 20 Free cheque leaves per half-year
- One Free monthly account statement to be collected from Branch, if not opted for passbook.
- Debit cards - Visa International Shop n Save Debit Card / MasterCard Classic
- Free daily Cash withdrawals up to Rs 50,000/- (using Shop n save) & Rs 50,000/- (using MasterCard Classic)
- Free daily POS transactions up to Rs 50,000/-
- Free Internet Banking
- Free Mobile banking
- Free E-mail alerts
- RTGS / NEFT facility available
- Resident Individuals (sole or joint account)
- Hindu Undivided Families
- Clubs or Societies
- Foreign Nationals residing in India (as permitted by Foreign Exchange Management Act)
- Others specifically permitted by RBI
Average Monthly Balance of Rs. 1,000/- must be maintained.
KYC Documents (Any one address proof and identity proof)
|Document||Identity Proof||Address Proof|
|Voter's Identity Card||Yes||Yes|
|Job card by NREGA duly signed by an officer of the State Government||Yes||Yes|
|Permanent Account Number (PAN) card||Yes||No|
Two copies of recent passport size photograph
Federal Bank provides you a number of ways to access your accounts and experience the host of services offered by us. Without visiting your branch, you can choose any of the following channels to access your bank account: