Get 10% instant discount on Large appliances, Books & General merchandise, Home & Furniture category
Get 10% instant discount on Large appliances & Furniture category
17th March to 20th March 2022
|Maximum Discount||₹ 1500|
Offer Terms and Conditions
By participating in the Offer (defined below), Cardholder agrees to be bound by:
- these terms and conditions (“T&C”);
- all applicable terms and conditions of the Federal .
Merchant Offer Terms and Conditions:
- Minimum Transaction of Rs.5,000/-.
- Maximum discount capped at Rs.1,500/-.
- Campaign period – 17th March to 20th March 2022 (Both days inclusive).
- Offer is valid once per card per customer during the offer period.
- Offer valid on both Federal Bank Debit & Credit Cards except for transactions made using Federal Bank Corporate or Commercial cards.
- This offer is applicable on Large Appliances & Furniture category.
- Offer will be listed on the product page, for all eligible products. Please check before making a purchase.
- In the event the customer returns any/all products in the order placed during the Offer Period, thereby not maintaining the minimum purchase value, as required to avail the Offer, he/she shall not be eligible for the Offer. Accordingly, the amount availed as a discount under the Offer shall stand deducted from any refund(s) processed for the returned product(s).
- Offer is NOT applicable on transactions made through Internet Banking
- Offer will not apply on payments made from Federal Bank Debit and Credit Cards via PhonePe payment option.
- The Offer is not applicable for Card-on-delivery transactions
- Customer can avail the offer if the payment is done through Flipkart Gift Card partially. In this case, the offer will only apply on the amount paid through Federal Bank Debit and Credit Cards against the eligible product(s). Also, the final amount to be paid through Federal Bank Debit and Credit Cards should be equal to or more than INR 5,000.
- In case of cancellation of your order, the transaction will not qualify for the Offer. If you cancel part of your order, you will qualify for the Offer only on the net amount you pay basis eligibility.
- Federal Bank reserves the right to disqualify the Cardholder(s) from the benefits of the Offer, if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out to avail the benefits under the said Offer or otherwise by use of the Card.
- Any person availing this Offer shall be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
- Federal Bank and Flipkart Advanz reserve the right, at any time, without prior notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary these terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part, this offers by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not, or to extend or withdraw it altogether.
- Delinquent and over-limit Federal Bank Credit & Debit Card members will not qualify for this Offer.
- Cardholders are not bound in any way to participate in this Offer. Any participation is voluntary and the Offer is being made purely on a best effort basis.
- Nothing herein amounts to a commitment by Federal Bank to conduct further, similar or other offers.
- The above Offer is by way of a special offer for Federal Bank Credit & Debit Cards holders only and nothing contained herein shall prejudice or affect the terms and conditions of the card member agreement. The terms of the above schemes shall be in addition to and not in derogation of the terms contained in the cardmember agreement.
- Any query regarding the program will be entertained only till 25th March 2022. Post such date, Federal Bank and Flipkart Advanz will not entertain any correspondence or communication regarding this Program from any persons.
- Federal Bank does not endorse any of the products or brands being offered under the Program and will not accept any liability pertaining to the quality, merchantability, fitness, delivery or after sales service of such products which shall be at the sole liability to sellers on the Platform.
- All the existing offers, gifts, discounts etc. that are being offered can be availed by the Cardholders as part of this exclusive offer as mentioned in the communication.
- Pictures of products shown in the communication sent to the customer either through mailers or advertised on the website, are representative only and may not bear a resemblance to the actual products. None of the parties shall under any circumstances be responsible towards the same.
- Products offered under this program are subject to availability from the respective participating merchants/sellers on the Platform and accordingly Federal Bank or Flipkart Advanz in no circumstances shall be liable for non-availability of any of the products.
- Under no circumstance will the offer/discount being offered under this Program be settled with cash in lieu by Federal Bank or by Flipkart Advanz.
- Returned transactions, disputed or unauthorized/fraudulent transactions will not be considered for the Offer
- Federal Bank will not entertain any correspondence regarding the validity or acceptability of any additional benefits offered by seller(s) on products/services made available by it and the same shall be at the sole risk and consequences of such seller(s) and without reference to Federal Bank.
- Flipkart Advanz or the seller(s) shall not be liable for any failure by Federal Bank to honor the transaction and for any technical issues because of which the transaction made by the Cardholder was not successful. Federal Bank shall indemnify and hold Flipkart Advanz and seller harmless against any claims by the Cardholder for unsuccessful completion of the transaction. Further, Federal Bank shall solely be liable to the Cardholder for wrongful remittance of the amounts by it, without any reference to Flipkart Advanz.
- All government Levies like Goods and Service Tax, Sales Tax, TDS, any Local Tax, Octroi etc., shall be payable by the Cardholder as applicable at the time the respective Offer.
- This Offer shall be subject to all applicable laws, rules and regulations which are in existence and which may be promulgated anytime by any statutory authority.
- Any disputes arising out of the Offer shall be subject to arbitration by a sole arbitrator to be appointed by Federal Bank for this purpose. The proceedings of the arbitration shall be conducted as per the provisions of Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996. The place of arbitration shall be at Mumbai for Federal Bank and language of arbitration shall be English. The existence of a dispute, if any, shall not constitute a claim against Federal Bank.
- All liability with respect to the products purchased lies with the respective sellers and neither Flipkart Advanz nor Federal Bank shall be in any way responsible for the same.
- This Offer is valid only in India. The minimum age of such Cardholder shall be 18 years.
- Further, as required by applicable law, in the event that the Cardholder makes a purchase of an amount equal to or above INR 2,00,000, the Cardholder will be required to upload a scanned copy of his/her PAN card on the Platform, within 4 days of making the purchase, failing which, the purchase made by the Cardholder will be cancelled. The requirement to submit the PAN card arises only once and if it has been submitted once by the Cardholder, it need not be submitted again. The order of the Cardholder will be cancelled if there is a discrepancy between the name of the Cardholder and the name on the PAN Card.
- This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000, and the Rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures
Standard Terms & Conditions:
The following words and phrases shall have the meanings set out hereinbelow in this document unless repugnant to the context:
- “Cardholder” – A person who is holding a valid Federal Bank Debit Card and/or Federal Bank Credit Card, as may be specified in the Offer T&Cs.
- “Campaign Period/ Offer Period/ Validity" - The period during which the offer is valid.
- “Offer T&Cs” – Terms & Conditions applicable for respective individual offer.
- “Transactions” – any transaction carried out using Federal Bank Debit Card or Federal Bank Credit Card which is not a charge/fee/interest levied.
- “Merchant” – any establishment where the Federal Bank Debit Card or Federal Bank Credit Card mentioned in the offer has been / can be used for making a purchase.
- SMS/Email/Mobile App Push Notification sent by Federal Bank to the customer’s registered mobile number/email ID mentioning the offer is referred to as “communication”.
- The Campaign Period referred to as “Offer Period” or “Validity”, interchangeably, will be the one mentioned in the communication received by customer.
- The offer is neither transferable nor negotiable and cannot be encashed.
- Incomplete / rejected / invalid / returned /disputed or unauthorized/fraudulent transactions will not be considered for the offer.
- Federal Bank will not be responsible or liable in case the offer is not configured or could not be availed due to malfunction, delay, traffic congestion on any telephone network or line, computer on-line system, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, or website.
- The Merchant and the Federal Bank reserve the right to add/alter/change/ or vary at any time, without notice, any or all of these terms and conditions or to replace, entirely or in part, this offer by another offer, whether similar to this offer or not, or to withdraw it altogether. Federal Bank also reserves the right to discontinue the offer without assigning any reason and / or without any prior intimation whatsoever.
- The participation in the offer is entirely voluntary and it is understood that the participation by the Cardholders shall be deemed to have been made on a voluntary basis.
- In case of all matters relating to the offer, including any dispute or discrepancy relating to the offer or eligibility of any Cardholder, Federal Bank’s decision shall be final and binding on Cardholders in all respects.
- Federal Bank offers discount only and any purchase of goods and services from the Merchant using Federal Bank Debit Card or Federal Bank Credit Card , please be clear that Federal Bank holds out no warranty or makes no representation about the quality, delivery or otherwise of the goods and services offered/sold by the Merchant.
- Images provided in promotions are for pictorial representation only and Federal Bank does not undertake any liability or responsibility for the same.
- Nothing contained herein shall constitute or be deemed to constitute an advice, invitation, or solicitation to purchase any product/ service of the Merchant or any third party and is not intended to create any rights and obligations.
- This offer by Federal Bank is subject to applicable laws and regulatory guidelines/ regulations and as per bank's extant guidelines from time to time.
- Bank may user the services of agents for sales / marketing of the products which are exclusive copy rights of The Federal Bank Limited. All rights reserved.
- Federal Bank shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any loss/ damage/ claim that may arise out of use or otherwise of any goods purchased / services availed of by the Card Holder/s under the offer.
- Federal Bank shall not be held liable for any delay or loss that may be caused in delivery of the goods and /or services under the offer.
- The Merchant & Federal Bank retain the right to change or discontinue the Offer at any time during the Promotion Period. The decision of The Merchant & Federal Bank with respect to the Offer shall be final and binding on the customer and any correspondence in this regard will not be entertained.
- The Merchant & the Federal Bank reserve the right to disqualify any cardholder from the benefits of the offer if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the offer or otherwise by use of the Card.
- All taxes, duties, levies or other statutory dues and charges payable in connection with the benefits accruing under the offer shall be borne solely by the cardholder and Federal Bank will not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any such taxes, duties, levies or other statutory dues.
- Federal Bank shall not be obliged to make any public announcements to intimate the successful Cardholders about the discount under the offer.
- This offer is not available wherever (1) offers of this kind are prohibited, and (2) for products/ services for which such programs cannot be offered for any reason whatsoever.
- All liabilities with respect to the products purchased lies with the Merchant and Federal Bank shall not be in any way responsible for the same.
- Logos/trademarks used are owned by respective entities. Federal Bank is authorised to use these logos/trademarks for offer/promotion purposes.
- These Standard Terms and Conditions shall be in addition to and not in substitution / derogation to the Primary Terms and Conditions governing the Debit Card or Credit Card, as the case may be, issued by Federal Bank. In the event of any contradiction or disparity between the Offer T&Cs and the Standard Terms and Conditions, Offer T&Cs shall prevail.
- Any person availing the offers shall be deemed to have read, understood and accepted these terms and conditions as well as the respective Offer T&Cs.
- Any dispute relating to the offer or the terms and conditions shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts in Mumbai only.
- Merchant Terms & Conditions, if any, will be additionally applicable to the offers and will be notified separately.