FISA ( Federal Institutional Savings Account)
FISA is a tailor made operative account for Trusts, Associations, Clubs, Committees, and Governing Bodies not into business, trading or rendering professional services for profit or fee.
- How to apply ?
- Balance Requirement
- Ways to Access Your Account
- Interest Rates & Service Charges
- 100 Free transactions per quarter
- Free monthly Demand Drafts up to a limit of Rs. 20,000/-
- Remittance of donations by Federal bank customers to the account will be free.
- 50% concession on the service charges for collection of out station cheques
- 40 Free "Anywhere" cheque leaves per half-year
- Free monthly account statement by post / email
- Free "view" facility through Internet Banking
- Free Mobile banking
- Free Email alerts
- RTGS / NEFT facility available
- Free certified statement for auditing purposes
- Fee Collection facilities for Schools / Colleges run by you
- Trusts, Associations, Clubs, Committees, and Governing Bodies not into business trading or rendering professional services for profit or fee.
- Societies must be registered under the Societies Registration Act, 1860 or the relevant laws in force at the time.
- The entire income should be exempt, under the Income tax Act, 1961, from payment of Income Tax.
- You can open a savings account with us in simple steps. To know more, please click here.
- Average Monthly Balance of Rs. 5,000/- must be maintained
Federal Bank provides you a number of ways to access your accounts and experience the host of services offered by us. Without visiting your branch, you can choose any of the following channels to access your bank account: