The Federal Bank Ltd. (“Bank”or “Federal Bank”) may at its sole discretion provide an Offer such as discount/gift/cashback/savings coupons (FedMobile Offer) to its customers who are availing /using the banking application called ‘FedMobile’, subject to the terms and conditions hereunder (“Terms”). The Offer shall be bound by these terms while availing/using the FedMobile Offer.
1st July 2022 to 14th September 2022
Everyday top 75 spenders in FedMobile to get ₹75 Cashback.
Do any merchant transaction via FedMobile app between 19.47 and 20:22 hours IST and get Rs.75 cashback.
Minimum Spend for Second Offer
Minimum Amount to be ₹ 399
Offer valid on transaction/s done via FedMobile app only
"Customer/s" for the purpose of this Offer shall mean any person making transaction/s via FedMobile App.
“Primary Terms and Conditions" shall mean the terms and conditions applicable to FedMobile app in addition to these Terms.
"Void Transaction" shall mean any transaction wherein the transaction has taken place but has been cancelled by the merchant/Service Provider prior to settlement with Federal Bank.
III. Terms and Conditions of Offer
- The Offer is made available by Federal Bank exclusively on FedMobile App. Transactions done by Customers using any channel other than FedMobile app shall not be considered eligible for the Offer.
- The Offer will be valid from 01stJuly 2022 to 14th September 2022 (both days inclusive) ("Offer Period"), unless revoked or extended by Federal Bank in its sole discretion. Federal Bank reserves the right to extend, withdraw, cancel, discontinue or terminate this Offer at any time without prior notice and without any liability.
- For a customer to be eligible for cashback, it is compulsory to transact using FedMobile app. The minimum transaction amount for offer 2 should be ₹ 399/-.
- Eligible customers will get a flat cashback of ₹ 75/- Customer will not be eligible for cashback for any failed transaction.
- Customer eligible to receive cashback for Offer 1 will not be eligible to receive cashback for offer 2 and vice-versa. In other words, max. cashback is restricted to Rs.75/- per customer even if he qualifies for both the offers.
- A customer can avail the offer only once during the entire Offer Period.
- The offer is not applicable for Federal Bank Employees.
- This Offer is non-transferable and only the customers receiving the offer communication from Federal Bank will be eligible for the cashback.
- Eligible customers will receive cashback within 60 days from the date offer ends.
- The Customer availing this Offer shall be deemed to have read, understood and accepted these terms and conditions and shall be bound by the same.
- The decision of Federal Bank regarding the Offer shall be final and binding.
- This Offer is not applicable on any transaction which is cancelled, by the Offer and/or by the Merchant/Service Provider for any reason whatsoever.
- The Offer is not valid for Void Transactions
- Those customers who will receive the offer communication from the Bank and who fall under the segment as per the campaign criteria will only be eligible to avail the offer.
- In the event of failure of a customer to comply with these Offer Terms & Conditions, he/she shall not be eligible to receive any cashback/discount/ savings coupons under this Offer.
- Federal Bank reserves the right, at any time, without prior notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary all or any of the Terms of the Offer, or to replace, wholly or in part, this Offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not.
- Federal Bank reserves the right to withhold/withdraw the benefits under the Offer if any fraudulent/illegal/suspicious activity is identified, being or having been carried out by or on behalf of a customer for the purpose of availing the Offer.
- By participating in this Offer, the customer expressly agrees that Federal Bank or any of its affiliates will not (under any circumstances) be liable or responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that he/she may suffer, directly or indirectly, in connection with this Offer.
- Nothing contained herein amounts to a commitment by Federal Bank to conduct further, similar or other offers.
- The customers are not bound in any manner to participate in the Offer. Any such participation is voluntary and the same is being made purely on a "best effort basis".
- If the customer is an NRI & holds NRE & NRO accounts with Federal Bank, then the cashback will be credited to the customer’s NRO account. If the customer does not hold an NRO account with the Bank, then the customer will be rewarded with Amazon gift card equivalent to the value of the cashback reward (rounded off to the nearest suitable integer), within 60 days from the campaign end date.
- The Federal Bank makes no warranty or representation of any kind in relation to the network or its connectivity or service/performance by the service provider and Bank shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered or incurred by the Customer resulting from or in connection with the same. Federal Bank shall not be liable if the Offer cannot be availed by the Customer due to lack of network connectivity and/or due to any other issues related to internet / system errors or network failures or issues related to the service provider.
- Any tax or other liabilities or charges payable to the Government or any other statutory authority/body or any participating establishment, which may arise or accrue on the Customers, due to provision of the Offer or otherwise, shall be borne by the Customers.
- These Terms shall be in addition to and not in substitution/ derogation to the Primary Terms and Conditions governing the FedMobile app formulated by Federal Bank.
- The Offer is not available wherever prohibited and/ or on merchandise/ products/ services for which such offers cannot be made for any reason whatsoever.
- If the Customer initiates the transaction and the transaction fails, the Customer will not be eligible for the benefit under the Offer. The Offer will be applicable only if the transaction amount has been debited from the account of the Customer and products/services has been rendered by the service provider/Merchant. Under no circumstances shall the Bank be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the customer’s access to or inability to avail, use or access the products/services provided by the service provider/Merchant or any failure, error, omission, interruption, defect or delay in availing the products/services provided by the service provider/Merchant.
- Federal Bank shall not in any way be deemed to be making any representation whatsoever about the usefulness, worthiness, quality, nature and/or character of product and/or services provided by the service provider/Merchant and shall not be responsible for the same. The existence of a dispute regarding the usefulness, worthiness, nature and/or quality of product or services provided by the service provider/Merchant shall not, under any circumstances, constitute a claim against Federal Bank.
- In disputes and other matters relating to the Offer, the decision of Federal Bank shall be final, conclusive, and binding in all respects.
- Any disputes arising out of this Offer shall be subject to arbitration under the Indian Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 including any statutory amendments thereto. Arbitration shall be conducted by a sole arbitrator appointed by Federal Bank for this purpose and the award of the arbitrator shall be final and binding on the Federal Bank and the Customer. The seat of arbitration shall be Kochi. The language of arbitration shall be English.
- This Offer is subject to applicable Indian laws and any disputes arising thereunder shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts/tribunals at Kochi.
- Any queries/communication/notice regarding the Offer shall be directed to Federal Bank’s 24 hour customer care number 1800 - 425 - 1199 Or 1800 - 420 - 1199.