FedMobile Campaign Terms and Conditions
The Federal Bank Ltd. (“Bank” or “Federal Bank”) may at its sole discretion provide an Offer such as discount/gift/cashback/savings coupons (FedMobile Offer) to its customers who are availing /using the banking application called ‘FedMobile’, subject to the terms and conditions hereunder (“Terms”). The Offer shall be bound by these terms while availing/using the FedMobile Offer.
Get FLAT cashback worth Rs.50 on doing FIRST ever Fund Transfer, or Bill payment or Mobile Recharge using FedMobile App.
"Customer/s" for the purpose of this Offer shall mean any person making transaction/s via FedMobile App.
“Primary Terms and Conditions" shall mean the terms and conditions applicable to FedMobile App in addition to these Terms.
"Void Transaction" shall mean any transaction wherein the transaction has taken place but has been cancelled by the merchant/Service Provider prior to settlement with Federal Bank.
- Terms and Conditions of Offer
- The Offer is made available by Federal Bank exclusively on FedMobile App. Transactions done by Customers using any channel other than FedMobile App shall not be considered eligible for the Offer.
- The Offer will be valid from 04th May 2022 to 31st May 2022 (both days inclusive) ("Offer Period"), unless revoked or extended by Federal Bank in its sole discretion. Federal Bank reserves the right to extend, withdraw, cancel, discontinue or terminate this Offer at any time without prior notice and without any liability.
- For a customer to be eligible for the cashback, it is compulsory for the customer to make FIRST ever transaction using FedMobile under any of the offer category, i.e. Fund Transfer, or Bill Payment, or Mobile Recharge. The transaction amount should be equivalent to or above Rs. 299/- during the Offer Period.
- The offer is available only for customers of the Bank. The Offer is not available for Federal Bank Staff.
- Offer is valid once per customer throughout the offer period. Meaning, the customer eligible for offer cashback can claim the cashback only once during the offer period.
- Total maximum cashback that a customer can accrue is Rs. 50/-. Customer will get only one cashback for transaction done in any of the offer categories.
- Eligible customers will get FLAT cashback of Rs.50/- on making a successful Fund Transfer, or Bill payment, or Mobile Recharge using FedMobile during the Offer Period. Customer will not be eligible for cashback for any failed transaction.
- Customer will be eligible for first ever bill payment transaction displayed under Bill payment category of the FedMobile App except for Credit Card Bill Payment.
- Offer is valid only on Fund Transfer, Bill Payment, and Mobile Recharge transaction options and where such payment is made by the customer through FedMobile App.
- Offer is available for only those customers who will be receiving the communications from Federal Bank.
- This Offer is non-transferable and only the customers receiving the offer communication from Federal Bank will be eligible for the cashback.
- Eligible customers will receive cashback within 60 days from the last date of the Offer period.
- The Customer availing this Offer shall be deemed to have read, understood and accepted these terms and conditions and shall be bound by the same.
- The decision of Federal Bank regarding the Offer shall be final and binding.
- This Offer is not applicable for any transaction which is cancelled, by the Offer and/or by the Merchant/Service Provider for any reason whatsoever.
- The Offer is not valid for Void Transactions
- In the event of failure of a customer to comply with these Offer Terms & Conditions, he/she shall not be eligible to receive any cashback/discount/ savings coupons under this Offer.
- Federal Bank reserves the right, at any time, without prior notice and without assigning of any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary all or any of the Terms of the Offer, or to replace, wholly or in part, this Offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not.
- Federal Bank reserves the right to withhold/withdraw the benefits under the Offer if any fraudulent/illegal/suspicious activity is identified, being or having been carried out by or on behalf of a customer for the purpose of availing the Offer.
- By participating in this Offer, the customer expressly agrees that Federal Bank or any of its affiliates will not (under any circumstances) be liable or responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that he/she may suffer, directly or indirectly, in connection with this Offer.
- Nothing contained herein amounts to a commitment by Federal Bank to conduct further, similar or other offers.
- The customers are not bound in any manner to participate in the Offer. Any such participation is voluntary and the same is being made purely on a "best effort basis".
- If the customer is an NRI & holds NRE & NRO accounts with Federal Bank, then the cashback will be credited to the customer’s NRO account. If the customer does not hold an NRO account with the Bank, then the customer will be rewarded with Amazon gift card of equivalent the value of the cashback reward within 60 days from the end of the offer period.
- The Federal Bank makes no warranty or representation of any kind in relation to the network or its connectivity or service/performance by the service provider and Bank shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered or incurred by the Customer resulting from or in connection with the same. Federal Bank shall not be liable if the Offer cannot be availed by the Customer due to lack of network connectivity and/or due to any other issues related to internet/ system errors or network failures or issues related to the service provider.
- Any tax or other liabilities or charges payable to the Government or any other statutory authority/body or any participating establishment, which may arise or accrue on the Customers, due to provision of the Offer or otherwise, shall be borne by the Customers.
- These Terms shall be in addition to and not in substitution/ derogation to the Primary Terms and Conditions governing the FedMobile App formulated by Federal Bank.
- The Offer is not available wherever prohibited and/ or on merchandise/ products/ services for which such offers cannot be made for any reason whatsoever.
- If the Customer initiates the transaction and the transaction fails, the Customer will not be eligible for the benefit of the Offer. The Offer will be applicable only if the transaction amount has been debited from the account of the Customer and products/services has been rendered by the service provider/Merchant. Under no circumstances shall the Bank be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the customer’s access to or inability to avail, use or access the products/services provided by the service provider/Merchant or any failure, error, omission, interruption, defect or delay in availing the products/services provided by the service provider/Merchant.
- Federal Bank shall not in any way be deemed to be making any representation whatsoever about the usefulness, worthiness, quality, nature and/or character of product and/or services provided by the service provider/Merchant and shall not be responsible for the same. The existence of a dispute regarding the usefulness, worthiness, nature and/or quality of product or services provided by the service provider/Merchant shall not, under any circumstances, constitute a claim against Federal Bank.
- In disputes and other matters relating to the Offer, the decision of Federal Bank shall be final, conclusive, and binding in all respects.
- Any disputes arising out of this Offer shall be subject to arbitration under the Indian Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 including any statutory amendments thereto. Arbitration shall be conducted by a sole arbitrator appointed by Federal Bank for this purpose and the award of the arbitrator shall be final and binding on the Federal Bank and the Customer. The seat of arbitration shall be Kochi. The language of arbitration shall be English.
- This Offer is subject to applicable Indian laws and any disputes arising thereunder shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts/tribunals at Kochi.
- Any queries/communication/notice regarding the Offer shall be directed to Federal Bank’s 24 hour customer care number 1800 - 425 - 1199Or 1800 - 420 - 1199.