Federal Bank SBI Credit Card Offer
Special offer for all new customer credit cards issued during March – April 2017 and cards with a minimum shopping spend of Rs.2000 within 30 days of Card Issuance. Cash back offer is available to all new Platinum & Gold Credit Card customers along with the existing Joining Gift vouchers / Bonus reward Points available for respective card holders.
Terms & Conditions
This marketing program (Program) is from Federal Bank under an arrangement with SBI Card & Payment Services Private Ltd. (SBICPSL). It is open to all residents of India sourced under Federal SBI Cobranded Credit Card in March and April 2017, to whom a communication is sent by Federal Bank, SBICPSL.
Offer: Extra Rs. 300 Cash back in your Federal Bank Savings Bank Account on spending Rs. 2000 within 30 days from the card issuance date.
- Valid only for customers whose Joining Fee is paid and has a valid Savings Bank account with Federal Bank at the time of fulfillment of offer.
- The Offer is valid from Mar 01, 2017 (00:00 Hours) to April 30, 2017 (23:59 Hours), (Offer Period).
- Only Primary cards will be eligible for the offer and add on cards will be not be treated as separate card.
- Extra Rs. 300 value back for eligible customers will be posted within 90 days from offer end date.
- Any queries regarding the program & value back will be entertained till 31 Jul, 2017. Post such date, Federal Bank or SBICPSL will not entertain any correspondence or communication regarding this Program or value back from any cardholder.
- Cardholders are requested to retain the charge slip for 180 days' post program period.
- All the existing offers, gifts, discounts etc., that are being offered can be availed by the Cardholders apart of this exclusive offer as mentioned in the communication.
- Under no circumstance will the value back being offered under this Program be settled with cash in lieu by SBICPSL or Federal Bank.
- All government Levies like Sales Tax, TDS, any Local Tax, Octroi etc., shall be payable by the Cardholder as applicable at the time the respective Programs were offered.
- Any disputes arising out of the Offer shall be subject to arbitration by a joint arbitrator appointed by SBICPSL & Federal Bank for this purpose. The proceedings of the arbitration shall be conducted as per the provisions of Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996. The place of arbitration shall be at New Delhi and language of arbitration shall be English. The existence of a dispute, if any, shall not constitute a claim against SBICPSL.
- Cardholders are not bound in any way to participate in the Programs. Any such participation is voluntary and the same is being made purely on a "best effort basis".
- Federal Bank & SBICPSL reserves the right to modify or change any of the terms and conditions applicable to this Program at any time with/without prior notice to the cardholders.