Exporters Gold Card
Gold Card Scheme for exporters envisages issuing Gold Cards to credit worthy exporters with good track record ensuring easy availability of export credit on better terms
- Features & Benefits
- Annual Charges
- Cards are issued to credit worthy exporters, with good track record, ensuring easy availability of export credit on better terms.
- Simplified and faster processing of credit requirements.
- Low charges & fee structure.
- Card holders are eligible for concession in interest rates, exchange on DD, commission on bills for collection, processing fee etc.
- Card holders are given preference over others for providing PCFC and foreign currency credit cards.
- Security norms will be relaxed for the card holders.
- Credit limits will be sanctioned for 3 years with provision for automatic renewal subject to the account being operated satisfactorily.
- The unit should have been in the export business at least for 3 years
- The unit should have earned profit during the preceding 3 years
- The unit/promoters/guarantors should not be/ have been in the Specific Approval List of ECGC or caution/defaulters list of RBI
- The credit facilities with the banks should be standard assets for the past 3 years
- PCL, LC, BG etc. should not have become overdue during the past 3 years
- There should not be any case of overdue import bills including collection bills
- For details please refer to Rates & Charges page .