Mobile Banking - Fed Mobile
FedMobile - is one of the most fast, secure and state-of-the-art Mobile Banking systems in the country with latest technology being employed for its deployment. Explore the power of M-Commerce via FedMobile- Transfer your funds in seconds, Top-up your Mobile / DTH on the go, Pay bills and school fees instantly and many more.
Know the balance of your accounts and get mini statement of your recent transactions
Hassle free process for registration of mobile banking facility in simple steps
Transfer your funds to Self accounts,
Other accounts with Federal Bank
and accounts with other banks
Recharge your Mobile, DTH,
Data card and pay School Fees
Open Term Deposits
You can open Fixed Deposits, Cash Certificates and Recurring Deposits on the go!
Available in English, Hindi
and Malayalam languages
- Online activation of Beneficiary
- Search beneficiary option in Fund Transfer
- Key Features
- How to Register
- How to Reset FedMobile PIN?
|Balance Enquiry||Know the balance of your accounts|
|Mini Statement||Get mini statement of your recent transactions|
|Open Deposits|| |
Open Fixed Deposits, Cash Certificates and Recurring Deposits on the go.
|Send Money||Transfer your funds to Self accounts, Other accounts with Federal Bank and accounts with other banks|
|Pay Bills||Recharge your Mobile, DTH, Data card and pay School Fees|
Hotel & Bus Booking Facility
|Self Service|| |
|Multilingual||Available in English, Hindi and Malayalam languages|
- All Individual Savings account holders with mode of operation as Single or Either or survivor, Anyone or Survivor and or Former or Survivor. However, on-line registration facility is available only for Individuals with mode of operation ‘Single'.
- Accounts of individuals with mode of operation E or S, A or S and or F or S can be registered through the Branches where their accounts are maintained.
- Current Accounts of Individuals and Sole Proprietors can also be registered. However, registration of such accounts is possible through Branches only.
- Accounts of customers with operating mode "Joint" and accounts of minors are not eligible for registration under FedMobile.
- The customer shall ensure that he / she is applying for Fed Mobile facility using only the mobile number registered with the Bank.
FedMobile registration can be done via online or as offline.
|Online Registration||Individual Account holders with mode of operation as ‘Single' can register for the facility online using FedNet/Debit Card credentials. Presently this mode is available for Android based app only.|
|Offline Registration (Through Branches)|| |
Customers can request for registration through their respective Branches by submtting the Mobile Banking Application Form.
You can reset FedMobile PIN through three methods- using Internet Banking (FedNet) credentials, using Debit card details or using branch token.