Federal Easy Cash
- Features & Benefits
- Documents Required
- Repayment options
- Terms & Conditions
- Interest Rates & Charges
- Hassle free processing
- Loan will be sanctioned against bank deposits, LIC Insurance policy, NSC, KVP, IVP, Govt. & RBI Non-cumulative bonds, Govt. & RBI cumulative bonds etc
- Affordable interest rates
- Simple Documentation
- Supported by over 1000 branches
- Loan amount can be used for any personal/lawful needs
Who can apply
How to avail the loan?
- To avail the loan, Please visit any of our branches.
- Proof of Identity (Passport / Voters ID card/ Driving License/PAN Card)
- Recent Passport size photograph
- Address Proof (Ration card Tel/ Electricity Bill/ Lease agreement/ Passport/Trade license /Sales Tax certificate)
Repayment of the loan shall be made as lump sum
- Loan will be available only in the name of persons holding the securities. If the securities are jointly held, the loan shall be granted in joint names.
- Stock brokers will not be granted loan under the Scheme
- Margin will be 10%
- Maximum period of the loan will be 72 months
- Maximum period shall not exceed the remaining maturity period of the security.
- Interest will be applied monthly basis.
- Please visit the Interest Rates page for details