National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT)
- Features & Benefits
- Transaction Limits
- How to apply ?
- Timings for NEFT
- Contact Details of Customer Facilitation Centres (CFC)
- IFS Codes
- Rates & Charges
- Facilitates transfer of funds from any bank branch to any other bank branch
- This works on the secure INFINET platform provided by IDRBT, an initiative of Reserve Bank of India.
- There is no restriction of centres or of any geographical area within the country.
- Individuals, firms or corporates maintaining accounts with a bank branch can transfer funds using NEFT
- Besides personal funds transfer, the NEFT can also be used for a variety of transactions including payment of credit card dues to the card issuing banks, payment of loan EMI etc.
- Beneficiary Bank-branch
- Beneficiary's name
- Account type
- Account number
- The branch will remit the specified amount to the beneficiary by raising a debit to the remitter's account.
- NEFT fund transfer can be also done through our Internet Banking Facily-FedNet as well as Mobile Banking - FedMobile
|Day||Through Branch||Through FedNet|
|Monday to Saturday||During business hours||8.a.m to 6.30 p.m|
For getting any assistance on NEFT transactions, please refer the contact details of Customer Facilitation Centres of the banks.