Celebrate 75th Independence Day with Federal Bank Debit & Credit Cards. Online shopping/ in-store purchases can be rewarding! Transactions made above Rs.7500 to get Flat 75 bonus points.
Campaign Period: 1st August to 15th September 2022
Transactions made above Rs.7500
Flat 75 bonus points
Number of winners
To all Debit & Credit Card holders who have made txns above Rs. 7500
1st August to 15th September 2022
Offer Terms & Conditions:
- To qualify for the campaign, minimum spend of INR 7,500 is required.
- Valid on Debit/ Credit cards
- Max points per customer: 75 points.
- The campaign is open only for Federal Bank customers.
- Offer valid only if single txn amount is >7,500 & not on cumulative spends during campaign period.
- All Debit & Credit Card holders who have made txns above Rs.7500 in a single txn will get Flat 75 bonus points.
- Spends on merchant categories like lottery, gaming sites will not be considered for the campaign.
- The Offer is not valid on ATM cash withdrawals and reversed transactions.
- Cancelled/ Reversed/ Disputed/ Void transactions will not be considered for bonus points.
- Eligible customers will receive bonus points within 90 days from the closure date of the Offer Period.
Other Terms and Conditions
- By participating in this Offer, Customers/Cardholders agree to be bound by these terms & conditions and waive any right to claim ambiguity in these terms & conditions.
- Void Transactions shall not be considered as a valid transaction for the purpose of the Offer calculation.
- If a Cardmember ceases to be a Cardmember, at any time during the Offer Period, the Offer shall lapse and shall no more be available to such Cardmember.
- No queries shall be entertained after 90 days from the closure date of the Offer Period. The existence of a dispute, if any, regarding the Offer shall in no event constitute a claim against Federal Bank.
Standard Terms & Conditions:
The following words and phrases shall have the meanings set out herein below in this document unless repugnant to the context:
- “Cardholder” – A person who is holding a valid Federal Bank Debit Card and/or Federal Bank Credit Card, as may be specified in the Offer T&Cs.
- “Campaign Period/ Offer Period/ Validity" - The period during which the offer is valid.
- “Offer T&Cs” – Terms & Conditions applicable for respective individual offer.
- “Transactions” – any transaction carried out using Federal Bank Debit Card or Federal Bank Credit Card which is not a charge/fee/interest levied.
- “Merchant” – any establishment where the Federal Bank Debit Card or Federal Bank Credit Card mentioned in the offer has been / can be used for making a purchase.
- SMS/Email/Mobile App Push Notification sent by Federal Bank to the customer’s registered mobile number/email ID mentioning the offer is referred to as “communication”.
- The Campaign Period referred to as “Offer Period” or “Validity”, interchangeably, will be the one mentioned in the communication received by customer.
- All Customer Queries/dispute on the offer should be raised during the offer period or within 90 days after expiry of the promotion period. For any disputes, the customer needs to furnish a scanned copy of invoice for the case to be considered for further investigation
- The offer is neither transferable nor negotiable and cannot be encashed.
- Incomplete / rejected / invalid / returned /disputed or unauthorized/fraudulent transactions will not be considered for the offer.
- Federal Bank will not be responsible or liable in case the offer is not configured or could not be availed due to malfunction, delay, traffic congestion on any telephone network or line, computer on-line system, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, or website.
- The Merchant and the Federal Bank reserve the right to add/alter/change/ or vary at any time, without notice, any or all of these terms and conditions or to replace, entirely or in part, this offer by another offer, whether similar to this offer or not, or to withdraw it altogether. Federal Bank also reserves the right to discontinue the offer without assigning any reason and / or without any prior intimation whatsoever.
- The participation in the offer is entirely voluntary and it is understood that the participation by the Cardholders shall be deemed to have been made on a voluntary basis.
- In case of all matters relating to the offer, including any dispute or discrepancy relating to the offer or eligibility of any Cardholder, Federal Bank’s decision shall be final and binding on Cardholders in all respects.
- Federal Bank offers discount only and any purchase of goods and services from the Merchant using Federal Bank Debit Card or Federal Bank Credit Card , please be clear that Federal Bank holds out no warranty or makes no representation about the quality, delivery or otherwise of the goods and services offered/sold by the Merchant.
- Images provided in promotions are for pictorial representation only and Federal Bank does not undertake any liability or responsibility for the same.
- Nothing contained herein shall constitute or be deemed to constitute an advice, invitation or solicitation to purchase any product/ service of the Merchant or any third party and is not intended to create any rights and obligations.
- This offer by Federal Bank is subject to applicable laws and regulatory guidelines/ regulations and as per bank's extant guidelines from time to time.
- Bank may use the services of agents for sales / marketing of the products which are exclusive copy rights of The Federal Bank Limited. All rights reserved.
- Federal Bank shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any loss/ damage/ claim that may arise out of use or otherwise of any goods purchased / services availed of by the Card Holder/s under the offer.
- Federal Bank shall not be held liable for any delay or loss that may be caused in delivery of the goods and /or services under the offer.
- The Merchant & Federal Bank retain the right to change or discontinue the Offer at any time during the Promotion Period. The decision of The Merchant & Federal Bank with respect to the Offer shall be final and binding on the customer and any correspondence in this regard will not be entertained.
- The Merchant & the Federal Bank reserve the right to disqualify any cardholder from the benefits of the offer if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the offer or otherwise by use of the Card.
- All taxes, duties, levies or other statutory dues and charges payable in connection with the benefits accruing under the offer shall be borne solely by the cardholder and Federal Bank will not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any such taxes, duties, levies or other statutory dues.
- Federal Bank shall not be obliged to make any public announcements to intimate the successful Cardholders about the discount under the offer.
- This offer is not available wherever (1) offers of this kind are prohibited, and (2) for products/ services for which such programs cannot be offered for any reason whatsoever.
- All liabilities with respect to the products purchased lies with the Merchant and Federal Bank shall not be in any way responsible for the same.
- Logos/trademarks used are owned by respective entities. Federal Bank is authorised to use these logos/trademarks for offer/promotion purposes.
- These Standard Terms and Conditions shall be in addition to and not in substitution / derogation to the Primary Terms and Conditions governing the Debit Card or Credit Card, as the case may be, issued by Federal Bank. In the event of any contradiction or disparity between the Offer T&Cs and the Standard Terms and Conditions, Offer T&Cs shall prevail.
- Any person availing the offers shall be deemed to have read, understood and accepted these terms and conditions as well as the respective Offer T&Cs.
- Any dispute relating to the offer or the terms and conditions shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts in Mumbai only.
- Merchant Terms & Conditions, if any, will be additionally applicable to the offers and will be notified separately.