Debit Card EMI Facility
Wanted to buy a Macbook Air but settled for a cheaper one? Wish you could own an IPhone but couldn't afford to buy one? Not anymore!!!!
With Federal Debit Cards, you can now break down your payments across 3/6/9/12 months and make all your dreams come true without burdening your wallet! Just walk into any of the stores in the link given below and convert your purchases into EMI by just paying Re.1 at the cash counter!!
We have partnered with Pine Labs to offer DC-EMI option to our pre-approved customers. EMI option can be availed through POS terminals in select stores. Pine Labs is a provider of retail POS solutions across retailers, ranging from large word wide enterprises with wide network across India to locally owned small businesses. You can now use this facility at major retail stores like Reliance Digital, FabIndia, 3G Mobile, Sangeetha Mobiles etc.
- How does Debit Card EMI work
- Exclusive Features
- List of Stores
- SMS DC<space>EMI to 8546995577 to know your eligibility
- Click here to know which shops/stores one can avail of DC-EMI
- At the time of payment through POS terminal, merchant will be able to select EMI option instead of making full payment.
- If the card is eligible for EMI option, Re.1 will be debited from customer account and charge slip will be printed with the loan details.
- Sign the long-chargeslip, giving the T&Cs and the transaction completes.
- The minimum transaction amount needs to be Rs.5000 and maximum is dictated by eligibility (maximum can be 1.5 lac)
- Pricing is on a per month basis, as there are shorter tenures than 12 months available.
- Tenure of DC-EMI ranges from 3 months to 12 months
|Tenure (in months)||3||6||9||12|
- No documentation
- No down payment
- Easy re-payments from your savings account
- Flexible Repayment Tenure
- No Processing Fee
Click here to view the store list