Fed Oriental Pravasi Insurance
- No health check-up required for policy issuance
- Policy valid for one year, renewable yearly through FedNet
- Coverage of Rs 10,00,000/- against Death or Permanent Total Disablement due to accident in the country of employment
- Medical treatment up to Rs 75,000/- for diseases contracted at the country of employment*
- Transportation of Mortal remains to India
- Maternity benefit of Rs. 25,000/-
Who is eligible for Fed Oriental Insurance policy?
This insurance scheme is available to all Indians Citizens who apply for and obtain an emigration clearance as required under the Emigrant Act, 1983 (31 of 1983) between the age group of 18-60 years whilst stay abroad for the purpose of employment only, for the period of cover as stated in the schedule to the policy. Only the primary holder of NRI account is eligible for joining the policy.
How to Enroll ? (for existing customers)
Enrolling yourselves for the policy is just a few clicks away !
- Log in to FedNet
- Click on the ‘Customer Services' tab
- Click 'New Service Requests'
- Select 'Fed Oriental Pravasi Insurance'
- Select the Account
- Accept Terms & Conditions and Submit
- Charges applicable for the policy will be debited from your account.
Personal Accident Cover
- Death by accident - INR 10,00,000
- Permanent Disability by accident leading to loss of employment - INR 10,00,000
- Treatment should be taken by the insured in a Hospital / Nursing Home as inpatient.
- The reimbursement shall be restricted to actuals. Claim in respect of delivery for only first two children and / or operations associated therewith will be considered in respect of any one insured person covered under the Policy or any renewal thereof. Those insured persons who are already having two or more living children would not be eligible for this benefit.
- These Benefits are admissible if the expenses are incurred in Hospital / Nursing Home as in patients in India or in the country of employment.
- A waiting period of 9 months is applicable for occurrence giving rise to any claim relating to normal delivery or caesarean section or abdominal operation for extra uterine pregnancy. The waiting period may be relaxed only in case of delivery, miscarriage or abortion induced by accident or other medical emergency.