Cash Credit facility is provided to Mid / Large corporates for meeting working capital requirements.
- Cash credit is a short-term source of finance provided to the borrower for meeting working capital requirements.
- Period of the facility is up to 12 months.
- All Corporates having turnover Rs.500 Crores and above- Preferably AAA and up to A rated corporate
- Corporates with short-term rating of P1+, PR1+ and top Corporates who do not have credit rating for their debt instruments, mainly Central PSUs/Corporations, Maharatna / Navaratna / Miniratna companies
- Hypothecation / extension of Hypothecation charge over the underlying current assets.
- Charge on fixed assets and or hypothecation of machinery / assets.
- Personal guarantee of Proprietors / partners / promoters OR Corporate guarantee