Federal Offers Terms and Conditions
The Federal Bank (‘the Bank') may at its sole discretion provide an offer of FedMobile Discount/gift/Cash Back/Savings coupons ("FedMobile Offer") to its customers ("Customers") who are availing /using the banking application called ‘FEDMOBILE', subject to the terms and conditions hereunder. The Customers shall be bound by these terms while availing/using the FedMobile Offer.
Customer Campaign for FedMobile
Birthday wishes from Federal Bank - Get Rs. 100 Flat Cashback & a Coupon Duniya Savings coupon worth Rs 1500 when you transact on FedMobile.
- The offer is valid only for those customers who have received a ‘Birthday Wish' SMS from Federal Bank containing the above offer (Get Rs. 100 Flat Cashback & a Coupon Duniya Savings coupon worth Rs 1500 when you transact on FedMobile).
- The offer is valid only on Bill Payments done via BBPS & Mobile Recharge on FedMobile. The offer is not valid on any fund transfer options (NEFT, RTGS, UPI, IMPS, etc) available in FedMobile.
- The minimum amount of transaction to qualify for the offer should be of more than Rs.150.
- Eligible customers will get flat Rs.100 cashback & a Coupon Dunia Savings Coupon worth Rs.1500.
- The offer is valid only once per customer during the offer period.
- Transactions done via "Shop & Chat" (Niki) have been excluded for this campaign.
- Cashback will be credited within 90 days from the date of transaction. Coupon Dunia Saving coupon will be sent via sms within 90 days from the date of transaction. After receiving the sms containing Coupon Dunia Savings coupon code, customers can select savings coupons up-to Rs 1500 from the savings coupon redeeming site ( http://federalbank.coupondunia.in/user/login ) provided by Coupon Duniya. The Terms & Conditions related to the Savings Coupon are available on the the link provided above.
- The offer is valid only if the customer transacts on the same day he has received the sms ("Offer Period"), unless revoked or extended by Federal Bank in its sole discretion without any prior notice and without any liability. Federal Bank reserves the right to extend, withdraw, discontinue or terminate this offer at any time without prior Notice.
- The Customer availing this offer shall be deemed to have read, understood and accepted these terms and conditions and bound by the same.
- The decision of Federal Bank regarding the Offer shall be final and binding on the Customers.
- FedMobile Discount/Cashback Offer/savings coupon is made available by Federal Bank exclusively on mobile banking application called FedMobile. Transactions by the Customers using any other channel other than FedMobile will not be considered eligible for the Offer.
- This Offer will not be applicable for any transaction in case the transaction is cancelled, by the customer and/or by the service provide for any reason whatsoever.
- In the event of failure of a customer to comply with these Offer Terms, he/she will not be eligible to receive any cashback/discount/ savings coupons under this Offer.
- Federal Bank reserves the right, at any time, without prior notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary all or any of the terms and conditions of the Offer, or to replace, wholly or in part, this Offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not.
- Federal Bank reserves the right to disqualify any customer from the benefits under the Offer if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the Offer.
- By participating in this Offer, every customer expressly agrees that Federal Bank or any of its affiliates will not (under any circumstances) be liable or responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that a customer may suffer, directly or indirectly, in connection with this Offer.
- Nothing contained herein amounts to a commitment by Federal Bank to conduct further, similar or other offers.
- The customers are not bound in any manner to participate in the Offer. Any such participation is voluntary and the same is being made purely on a "best effort basis".
- If the customer is an NRI & holds a NRE & NRO accounts with Federal Bank, then the cashback will be processed to the NRO account. If the customer does not hold a NRO account, then the customer may claim the cashback from his/ her branch.
- The Federal Bank makes no warranty or representation of any kind in relation to the network or its connectivity or service/performance by the service provider and bank shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered or incurred by the Customer resulting from or in connection with the same.
- If the Customer initiates the transaction and the transaction fails, the Customer will not be eligible for the benefit of the Offer. The Offer will be available only if the transaction amount has been debited from the account of the Customer and the service has been rendered by the service provider. Under no circumstances shall the Bank be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the customers access to (or inability to avail, use or access) the products/services provided by the service provider or any failure, error, omission, interruption, defect or delay in availing the products/services provided by the Service provider.
- Federal Bank shall not be liable if the Offer cannot be availed by the Customer due to network connectivity and/or due to any other issues related to the service provider.
- The Offer is non-transferable, and cannot be encashed.
- Federal Bank shall not in any way be deemed to be making any representation whatsoever about the usefulness, worthiness, quality, nature and/or character of product and/or services provided by the service provider and shall not be responsible for the same. The existence of a dispute with respect to, if any, regarding the usefulness, worthiness, nature and/or quality of product or services provided by the service provider shall not constitute a claim against Federal Bank.
- In all disputes and other matters relating to the Offer, the decision of Federal Bank shall be final, conclusive and binding on the Customers in all respects.
- Any disputes arising out of this offer shall be subject to arbitration under the Indian Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 including any statutory amendments carried thereof. Arbitration shall be conducted by a sole arbitrator appointed by Federal Bank for this purpose and the award of the arbitrator shall be final and binding on the Federal Bank and the Customer. The seat of arbitration shall be Kochi. The language of arbitration shall be English.
- The Offer is subject to applicable Indian laws and any disputes arising out of these offers are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts/tribunals of Kochi.
- Any queries/communication/notice regarding the Offer should be sent to Federal Bank's 24 HOUR CUSTOMER CARE.