Asset power Scheme – Business Loans for Professionals
If you are a professional - Doctor/Dentist, Chartered Accountant/Architect and looking out for an exclusive loan to set up facilities for professional services. Here is the perfect loan scheme for you.
- How to apply ?
- Documents Required
- Repayment options
- Rates & Charges
- Competitive interest rate
- Higher loan eligibility -maximum at Rs.2 Cr and tenor up to 84 months
- Repay with easy equated monthly installments
- Quick loan approval and assessment based on existing/ projected cash flow
- Wide variety of purposes – including reimbursement and take-over of loans
- Eligible for Doctors, Chartered Accountants, Architects with minimum 4 years service.
To avail the loan, you can choose any of these:
- Qualification proof of the highest professional degree and Registration Certificate/Certificate of Practice from the respective professional bodies (like MCI, ICAI, etc)
- Past 6 months bank account statement to be obtained.
- IT returns for the last 2 years supported by salary certificate/ B/S and P&L audited or certified by a CA.
- Plan/estimate/permit (for construction)
Repayment of the loan is made as Equated Monthly Installments (EMI).
You can use any one of the ways to repay the loan:
- Please visit the rates and charges page for details