- 20 cheque leaves per annum
- Debit Card (Visa International Shop ‘n' Save Debit Card / MasterCard Classic)
- Daily cash withdrawals up to Rs. 20,000 /- (using Shop ‘n' Save) & Rs. 30,000/- (using MasterCard Classic)
- Daily POS transactions up to Rs. 30,000/-
- Internet banking
- Mobile banking and Mobile alerts
- E-mail alerts
Who can open account?
- Students beyond matriculation level, including professional degree/diploma holders.
How to open an account?
You can open a savings account with us in simple steps. To know more, please click here.
- No Minimum Balance required
KYC Documents (Any one address proof and identity proof)
|Document||Identity Proof||Address Proof|
|Voter's Identity Card||Yes||Yes|
|Job card by NREGA duly signed by an officer of the State Government||Yes||Yes|
|Permanent Account Number (PAN) card||Yes||No|
Two copies of recent passport size photograph
- Bonafide letter from the school/college/institution of study attesting photo/ introduction from head of the institution
- Certificate evidencing matriculation Pass