Key features are:
- Daily Shopping Limit of Rs 30,000/-
- Daily Cash Withdrawal Limit of Rs 20,000/-
- Total Limit of Rs 50,000/-
- PIN & Signature based authentication at PoS outlets
Who can open apply for Shop ‘n Save Debit Card?
All segments of customers except No-frill a/c holders can apply for Shop ‘n Save Debit Card.
How to apply?
You can download the application form for Debit card by visiting the Forms & Stationery page. Duly filled application form shall be submitted to your branch.
After processing the application, you will be receiving the Debit card and PIN number.
Free ATM Transactions!
You can use your Federal Bank Debit card in any ATM, any number of times absolutely free
Pay Taxes Online
You can pay all direct and indirect taxes without any hassles through our Internet Banking Services
Rates and Charges
- Rs 25/- per quarter per Debit Card for SB account holders who maintain an AQB below Rs 5000/-.
- Rs 50/- per quarter per Debit Card for Current account holders who maintain an AQB below Rs 5000/-.
- The annual fee will be reimbursed if POS/E-commerce transaction/s with minimum value of Rs 10,000 is carried out using the card within 6 months from the date of activation of card.
If you wish to replace your existing Debit / ATM card with the new cards and are eligible for the same, contact your Branch.
For more details visit Rates and Charges page.