Fedbank Hormis Memorial Foundation Scholarships 2013-14
- The student should be of Indian origin and studying in any of the states- Kerala,Tamil Nadu, Gujarat and Maharashtra, in any of the Govt./Aided/Self-financing colleges duly recognised by any of the Universities in India. The tuition fees should be in parity with the fees approved by the Govt, for Aided/Self-financing colleges under merit list.
- The student should have secured admission under Merit List during the academic year 2012-13 in the respective course.
- Family income of the student should be below Rs. 2.50 lakh per annum.
- The decision on selection of eligible students and on payment of the scholarship by the Managing Trustee shall be final & binding on all concerned.
If shortlisted for interview the following documents are to be submitted in original for verification along with a self-attested photocopy of the same.
- Mark list of the qualifying examination in original or duly attested copy of the same by the Principal of the college where you are studying at present.
- Bonafide certificate from the College stating that you are doing the course mentioned in the application for the scholarship.
- Fee structure of the course specifying the Tuition fee & periodicity of payment duly certified by the Principal of the College.
- Original tuition fee receipt for remittances made during academic year 2013-14(for reimbursement).
- Original of the Income Certificate of your parents.
- Proof of address and one passport size photo
- A self declaration that, you are not having any other scholarship at present.
- Nativity Certificate as per GO (MS) No.567/91/RD dated 12.9.1991
|Application for Fedbank Hormis Memorial Foundation Scholarships 2013-14||(1046) KB|