Now your Property can take care of your Personal, Business and family's needs. Your dream of building the business to new heights, consolidating debts, education of your children or even arranging funds for a marriage in the family can now be fulfilled with Property Power. With this facility, unleash the power you never knew you had!
- Quick loan processing
- Longer repayment period- up to 15 years
- Lower Interest Rates & EMIs
- Loan Amount up to Rs.5 Crore
- Loan can be availed as overdraft as well as Term Loan
- Minimal Paperwork
- Surrogate Scheme for Self Employed Category available
- Balance Transfer Programs with additional finance
- Insurance options available at attractive premiums.
Property Power is offered against residential premises, a plot of land or commercial properties as per your convenience.
Indicative List of Documents Required for Loan processing
The following documents are required for the purpose of credit appraisal:
- Loan application form duly filled and signed
- Your income documents and bank statements.
- You address, Identity and age proofs
- Any other documents as required by the bank
How much can you borrow?
Up to 50% of the security value, maximum Rs.5 Cr
Terms & Conditions
Mortgage of immovable property. Property in the name of close relatives also will be accepted. For granting Property Power to PIOs, the property shall be in their own names.
Insurance options for Property Power Loan at attractive Premiums. Amount for insurance can be included as a part of our loan component subject to satisfactory repayment capacity & availability of required security margin as per norms.
Service Charges applicable
- Processing Charges /Administrative Fee - 1% of the sanctioned limit (Any charge which may have to be incurred by the Bank over and above the Administrative Fee collected, with respect to processing/ sanction of the loan, will have to be met by the borrower).
- Penalty for early closure- 2% of the balance outstanding or DP whichever is higher.
- Bank reserves the right to reject any application without assigning reasons thereof
- The applicant will undertake to inform the Bank as and when there is a change in address or employment
The terms and conditions mentioned above and elsewhere under the scheme are subject to modification from time to time solely at Bank's discretion.
Interest Rates & Charges
1. What is the maximum loan amount I can avail?
2. What is the maximum tenure that I can have for my Loan against Property?
3. I am planning to avail this loan along with Housing loan. Is it possible?
4. Is there any co-obligant required for availing this loan?
- Individuals - Spouse. (Co-obligancy of spouse is applicable only in the case of married individuals where both the husband and the wife are alive and not legally separated). If spinster/bachelor, co-obligancy of parents/ close relatives. In the case of other single borrowers, co-obligancy of one person acceptable to the bank.
While sanctioning loans to PIOs, a close relative residing in India (as defined in Companies Act) shall join as co-obligant.
- Religious institutions, Trusts, Societies, Educational institutions - personal guarantee of all the Trustees or office bearer or authorized signatory (in their personal capacity).
- Partnership firms- all partners shall join as co-obligants to the loan in personal capacity
- LLP- Personal guarantee of all the partners shall be obtained.
- PVT Ltd Company – Personal guarantee of all active Directors and Directors or shareholders having more than 51% share holding shall be obtained
5. Can I avail an Overdraft against my Property?
6. Can I pre-pay my loan earlier than the due date?
7. Can I get insurance cover for this loan?