- Ideal for individuals indebted to the informal sector – Either singly, jointly, or groups of 5-10 persons belonging to different families.
- Members of the JLG (Joint Liability Group) are also eligible.
- Minimal paperwork
- Speedy processing
- No hidden charges or heavy penalties
Who can apply?
Small and Marginal farmers only.
How to avail the loan?
- To avail the loan, Please visit any of our branches.
Need long loan tenure?
Long loan tenure up to 84 months for individuals
Clear expensive loans
Easy and cost-effective scheme for clearing loan towards informal sector
Pay your EMI's on time to avoid 2% penalty on overdue amount above 30 days
- Proof of Identity (Passport / Voters ID card/ Driving License/PAN Card)
- Recent Passport size photograph
- Address Proof (Ration card Tel/ Electricity Bill/ Lease agreement/ Passport/Trade license /Sales Tax certificate)
- Proof of agricultural land/property
- Repayable in equated monthly /quarterly /half-yearly /yearly installments depending on the cash flows available to the borrowers.
Loan Period and Amount
- Individuals - Maximum 84 months
- JLGs - Maximum 60 months
Individuals - Up to Rs. 5 Lac
Groups (JLG's) - Up to Rs. 3 Lac
Collateral for Individual Loans – Landed property valued not less than 200% of the loan amount
No collateral Security is required for loans to members of JLG, however guarantee of the other members of JLG, is required
Other terms and conditions
In the case individual loans, spouse / father / mother should join as co-obligant.