Who can Use?
How to Use?
- To avail this facility, all you need to have is a valid FedNet registration, and valid LIC policy/policies
- Your registration request will be sent to LIC office for validation
- The request will be processed within 30 days time
- The registration status will be informed to you on the email address provided during registration
- Thereafter when Insurance premium is due, you will be notified through email
- User can log on any time and make payments which are due
- Once you make the payment, the premium amount will be transferred to The LIC of India, Mumbai
- The receipt will be sent to you directly from LIC Mumbai
- Federal Bank will not be issuing a separate receipt. LIC will send the receipt to your address as given in the policy
- Please note that there can be delays in processing the receipt and delivery by ordinary post
- LIC will send premium receipts in electronic form also to the registered mail ids of customers.
Use ATM Free-of-Charge
You can use your Federal Bank Debit card in any ATM, any number of times absolutely free
Federal Bank is the first Bank to have an e-shopping payment gateway in the country.
Apply Online for PAN Cards
If you are a resident customer, you can apply for PAN cards through any of our branches