The predominance of small size land holdings, the agro-climatic situation and the multi-tier cropping system prevalent in the Kerala State have evolved a highly intensive practice of growing crops along with allied activities around the home as an integrated enterprise. This practice is known as "Homestead Farming". Federal Bank provides finance for homestead farms in Kerala.
- Provides need based credit for farmers, which would enable them to meet the credit requirements of their homestead farms and to increase / sustain productivity and income of Homestead Farms.*
- Minimal paperwork
- Hassle free processing
*This loan facility is applicable for Kerala State only
Who can apply
How to avail the loan?
Financial assistance for small scale farmers involved in livestock - crop integration.
Need based credit system with loans starting at just Rs 50,000/-
Designed to encourage maximum utilization of available family labour at micro level.
- Proof of Identity (Passport / Voters ID card/ Driving License/PAN Card)
- Recent Passport size photograph
- Address Proof (Ration card Tel/ Electricity Bill/ Lease agreement/ Passport/Trade license /Sales Tax certificate)
- Proof of land – Tax receipt, Possession certificate etc.
- Up to 25 cents - Rs. 50,000/-
- Up to 50 cents - Rs. 1,00,000/-
- Up to 75 cents - Rs. 1,50,000/-
- Up to 1 Acre - Rs. 2,00,000/-
- Above 1 Acre & up to 2 Acre - Rs. 4,00,000/-
- Above 2 Acre & up to & including 2 ha - Rs. 6,00,000/-
Other Terms & Conditions