- 100 Free transactions per quarter
- Free monthly Demand Drafts up to a limit of Rs. 20,000/-
- Remittance of donations by Federal bank customers to the account will be free.
- 50% concession on the service charges for collection of out station cheques
- 40 Free "Anywhere" cheque leaves per half-year
- Free monthly account statement by post / email
- Free "view" facility through Internet Banking
- Free Mobile banking
- Free Email alerts
- RTGS / NEFT facility available
- Free certified statement for auditing purposes
- Fee Collection facilities for Schools / Colleges run by you
Who can Open an Account?
- Trusts, Associations, Clubs, Committees, and Governing Bodies not into business trading or rendering professional services for profit or fee.
- Societies must be registered under the Societies Registration Act, 1860 or the relevant laws in force at the time.
- The entire income should be exempt, under the Income tax Act, 1961, from payment of Income Tax.
How to Open an Account?
You can open a savings account with us in simple steps. To know more, please click here.
100 transactions free !
Upto 100 free transactions per quarter for institutional FISA accounts
Best Rates on Deposits
Pay Utility Bills Online
Fed e-pay online bill payment system allows you to pay your utility bills - anytime - from anywhere in the world
Federal Bank is the first Bank to have an e-shopping payment gateway in the country
- Average Monthly Balance of Rs. 5,000/- must be maintained