Rubber is a prominent plantation crop of considerable significance to the Indian economy and India is the fourth largest producer of natural rubber. To assist the rubber growing farmers, Federal Bank provides loan facilities under Plantation Development Scheme. Similar schemes are available for other plantation crops too.
- Provides financial assistance to rubber growing farmers who replant / new plant rubber plants with guidance of Rubber Board.
- Helps to meet the entire expense for planting Rubber seedlings till it gives yield.
- Avail loan amount maximum up to 85 % of the actual cost of cultivation*
- Loan available for poly bag planting as well as stump planting
- Longer repayment period – Maximum of 168 months
- Minimal documentation
- No hidden charges or heavy penalties
Who can apply
How to avail the loan?
- Proof of Identity (Passport / Voters ID card/ Driving License/PAN Card)
- Recent Passport size photograph
- Address Proof (Ration card Tel/ Electricity Bill/ Lease agreement/ Passport/Trade license /Sales Tax certificate)
- Proof of agricultural land/property- Tax receipts
- Mode of repayment will be annual
Quantum of Finance
- 85 % of the actual cost of cultivation* till the crop starts yielding (Up to 6 / 7 years from the year of planting)
Other terms and conditions
- For Poly bag planting, total period is 13 years.
- For Stump planting, total period is 14 years.