Fertilizers and pesticides play a vital role in the modern agriculture technology. Increased use of fertilizers and good quality of seeds results in increased food production. Bank provides finance to Dealers, Sellers and Traders of Fertilizers, Pesticides, Seeds, Cattle feed, Poultry feed, Agricultural implements and other inputs.
- Helps to meet working capital requirements of dealers/ sellers/ traders of fertilizers, pesticides, seeds, cattle feed, poultry feed, agricultural implements and other inputs
- No margin for limits up to and including Rs.1L
- Loan facility is made available as Agricultural Cash Credit
- Prompt processing of loan
- No hidden charges or heavy penalties
Who can apply
Individuals, corporate, partnership firms, institutions who are dealers/ sellers / traders of fertilizers, pesticides, seeds, cattle feed, poultry feed, agricultural implements and other inputs.
Applicant should have valid license from the State Government/ Department of Agriculture for fertilizer and pesticide dealers.
Applicant should be an approved dealer of fertilizers, pesticides, seeds, cattle feed, agricultural implements and other inputs of good standing like FACT, SPIC etc.
The applicant should have suitable premises for storage and sale.
How to avail the loan?
To avail the loan, Please visit any of our branches
- Proof of Identity (Passport / Voters ID card/ Driving License/PAN Card)
- Recent Passport size photograph
- Address Proof (Ration card Tel/ Electricity Bill/ Lease agreement/ Passport/Trade license /Sales Tax certificate)
- Balance sheet and P&L for the last 2 years.
Repayment shall be made as Lump sum on demand. It is a revolving cash credit limit. Sales proceeds are to be routed through the account
Other Terms & Conditions
Maximum loan amount is Rs. 100 Lakhs.
Primary Security will be hypothecation of stock and book debts.
For loan amounts above 1 Lakh, mortgage of landed property with a margin of 20% will be required as Collateral security.