- Any subscriber of BSNL Kerala or CellOne Kerala circle can register for bill payment by submitting the application form at the branch.
- You will be provided with a customer code and a secret PIN, using which you can dial to our Tele-banking system and make your payments from anywhere in the world.
- To make the process even easier, you have the choice to opt for AutoPay whereby we will automatically pay your bill on each billing cycle.
- You can set a maximum limit to ensure that the Bill Payment does not exceed the amount specified by you.
- If the balance is insufficient, system will retry payment for specified number of days.
Now you also register for BSNL bill payment, by just sending an SMS from your registered mobile number.
Step 1 (send SMS)
ACTBILL<space>BSNL<space>circle<space>no. & STD Code/Mobile no<space>BSNL a/c no<space>Last 3 digits of bank a/c no to 9895088888
After sending the above SMS ,you will receive* a response from the Bank, after which, send the following SMS.
Step 2 (send SMS)
ACTBILL<space>YES<space>Landline no. & STD code/Mobile no. to 9895088888
After sending the above SMS, you will receive* a confirmation SMS for the bill registered from the Bank.
*Please read the terms & conditions applicable.
DEACTBILL <space> BSNL<space>Landline Number with STD Code/Mobile Number <Space> BSNL Account Number <space> last 3 digit of account no
- The bill is ready for payment
- Payment is success
- Payment is failed due to any reason such as insufficient funds
Who can Use?
- All Federal Bank Customers with access to Fed-e-pay system.
How to Use?
- The unique feature of Fed e-Pay is presentment and payment of bills real time online round the clock. To be a privileged user of Fed e-Pay please register with us.
- Only one time registration process involved. Submit the Channel Facilities application form (download it) to your branch
NB: Coin phones or booth phones cannot be used for Fed-e-pay system
Go with our RTGS Fund Transfer Facility
Federal Bank is the first bank in India to provide RTGS fund transfer facility in all its branches.
Pay Bills using Debit Cards
Visa Bill Pay is a unique online service that enables Federal Bank Visa debit cardholders to conveniently make their bill payments using their Visa Debit Cards.
Apply Online for PAN Cards
If you are a resident customer, you can apply for PAN cards through any of our branches.