- Transfer funds between your own accounts
- Transfer funds to other Federal Bank or Non-Federal Bank accounts securely
- Freedom from the hassles of Cheques and Demand Drafts
- Instant Mobile Recharge facility
- Transfer funds using IMPS
- Invest in Recurring Deposits from the comforts of your home
- Make loan repayments on time
- Pay all your Direct & Indirect taxes online and get instant confirmation
- View Mini Statements online
- Submit Tele-banking Requests
- Pay children's educational fees online
- Use Fednet for Safe and Secure Online Shopping
You can enable FedNet Internet Banking facility by applying online or offline.
To apply online for FedNet, please click here.
You can apply for FedNet submitting the FedNet application and submitting it at the branch where you are having an account.
- View the Account
- Perform Online Transactions
You can instantly charge your mobile phone via Fednet
Fednet is the most Safe and Secure way to shop online
Pay Fees Online
You can even pay your child's school fees via FedNet
Remit Taxes via FedNet
Save time by remitting your Diect and In-Direct taxes through FedNet
New to FedNet Banking?
How to enable transaction facility in FedNet
If you are a first time user of FedNet, initially you will be provided with the "Account View" Facility only.
In order to perform financial transactions online, you need to enable the transaction facility.
You can enable the transaction facility either through FedNet itself via online using "Soft Activation" method or as offline by sending the duly signed acknowledgement portion of the PIN mailer back.
Fund Transfer through FedNet - Transaction limits
For the safety and security of our customers, Federal Bank has set some limits on the Funds Transfer in FedNet.
By default, a customer can transfer funds
- up to Rs. 2,00,000/- between his own accounts with Federal Bank
- up to Rs. 30,000/- to a third party account with Federal Bank (adding as beneficiary)
- up to Rs. 30,000/- to any other Non-Federal Bank account.
- up to Rs. 30,000/- for online payments
Two factor authentication is compulsory for all transactions.
- If customer wants higher transaction limits, he may choose any of the schemes-
Transfer limit Between own accounts
To any other account of Federal Bank
To account of any other bank or Bill Payments
Option for customers to increase transaction limits by online request (Silver Net)
Up to Rs.1.00L
Up to Rs.1.00L
|Up to Rs.1.00L|
Option for customers to increase transaction limits by online request (Gold Net)
Up to Rs.10.00L
Up to Rs.5.00L
|Up to Rs.3.00L|
How to avail higher transaction limits