- Flexible remittance options- No due date for monthly installments. Installments can be paid on any date in a month.
- Deposit can be opened by NRI customers only
- No penalty for pre-closure of deposit
- Minimum tenure of deposit: 12 months (No Interest will be earned if closed within a period of 12 months from opening the deposit account)
- Maximum tenure of deposit: 60 months
- Loan against deposit can be availed (upto 90% of the deposit amount)
- 100% tax free and freely repatriable
- Passbook facility available
- Viewing the account through FedNet Internet Banking enabled
- Facility for fund transfer to Flexi Smart Saver RD through Fed Net available.
- Leave your contact number with us. Our representatives will get in touch with you soon.
- Contact Overseas representative office
- For any queries or clarifications, please send a mail to email@example.com or call us at 1800-420-1199 or 1800-425-1199, +91-484-2630994 (for customers from abroad).
FedFlexi Smart SaverRD deposit is extremely flexible- Installment can be paid on any date in a month.
It's hassle free
You can open Fed Flexi Smart SaverRD deposit at any branch you prefer. There are no penalties for pre-closure, no TDS too.
Terms & Conditions
- Only NRI customers are eligible to open Fed Flexi Smart SaverRD Deposit accounts
- Minimum core amount for the scheme is Rs. 1000.00 (One thousand) and Maximum core amount is Rs. 1,00,000.00 (One Lac).
- Only 1 remittance per month can be made. Please note that you will not be able to remit as monthly installment an amount that is less than the core amount that you have chosen at the time of opening the deposit.
- Minimum tenure of deposit is 12 months. No interest will be paid by the Bank if the deposit is closed within 12 months of opening the same.
- Maximum tenure of deposit is 60 months.